Reviews for Naruto: Negima Sensei
ARSLOTHES chapter 8 . 5/12
Hope you update this fic again soon, it's a pretty good read
AC chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Continue!
g0dslayer98979 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
when's the next one
MajesticAuraKingdom-BlackLotus chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
umm.. update please / and..
why do kyuubi's power seems so weak .. hmph
phantom frost chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I LIKED IT!
120991ln chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
continue
hollow-kyuubi chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
hey if you are taking idea's about cards here is one for you:
The Elemental: allows user to become and control any element for a short amount of time about as much as the users magic allows. ) hope you use my idea.
soulofdragon1 chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
good job
Raidentensho chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
not bad. somewhat worth the wait. though i wonder, will naruto get 'the silver'[from rave master] from either his partner(via pactio from setsuna while she gets eisenmeteor[she would look badass with blue crimmson mode]) or taking it from the group that wants to end him. figured it be something epic and cool. though i wonder again, will mana also be a partner? cause if so than her getting a caster from outlaw star(look it up if ya don't remember) would fit no questions asked. i mean about a hundred different shells with different powers through one gun make it quite versatile. pluss the #100 shells are very epic and dangerous. the power of a mini black hole. yeah that's real power right there. hope this helps and make things more interesting. until then, ja!
uchiha isuke chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
where will he end up? ... you realize this is down as a negima crossover right im pretty sure we know where he will end up.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
chapter was amazing, incredible as Naruto resolved the problems, I can not wait for the upgrade was worth the wait, great fight, it's your best story, your have the best stories, the Naruto costume cool, I hope to see Naruto in action, I never tire of looking at history, is the best story I read beyond.
avid reader chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
what happened to the whole relationship with Theodora? i was hoping she'd have a bigger role to play. is she at least gonna be Naruto's main girl?
dragonheart967 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
sweet chapter dude, can't wait to see what happens next.