Reviews for From Darkness, Light
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was such pleasure to read! Lovely story...
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really really loved this fic, have never read anything from this slant and I loved the whole friendship between Bill and Lupin and al they do to help Ginny. The whole thing was really fantastic.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I read this several years ago on another site and I absolutely love it. It is very unique, a very different point of view. I can easily see the Weasleys trying to shelter Ginny and sweep everything under the rug. It would have made too much sense to get Bill involved, I guess. An amazing story!
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This has been a really enjoyable story and good writing style. You should follow up and see where it takes you. Unlike your first reviewer, I don't think it would have been improved by more interaction with Harry - it's not a Harry-centric story. Excellent.
Prosperosdaughter chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This has been a really well thought out and well written story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Never thought of contintuing it? I'd read!
loussi chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved this fic i always found the adults behavior with the students irresponsible and never like Albus.
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. I really loved this. It was really cool, something I had never thought of. Wow :)
Lupanari chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Really enjoyed reading this. I loved how you built the friendship between Bill and Remus, and I'm really glad they managed to help Ginny. The ending was great as well, though I do wish there was a sequel or second chapter or something.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I liked this, told mostly through the back-and-forth letters. Good one-shot. :-)
Louisemiches chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Thank you for this story ! I spent a great time reading it. You did well whith Bill's and Remus' character.

Congratulations !
force42 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Lovely story.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
this is a great story, i would love you to continue it. i really want to know how things are different with ginny getting help, bill and remus being aware of the horcruxes, and sirus and remus getting help from the goblins.
graydevilforever chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I'm actually surprised that no one has reviewed this story. I greatly enjoyed reading it and enjoyed your style of writing. It was very random on the point of view which killed some of the inevitable boredom of reading letters back in forth through most of the story. The only problem I had with the story was the lack of interaction in our point of view with Harry. I really wanted to see Bills greetings with the boy that saved his sister. Are you perhaps thinking of writing a sequel? Or even a blurb as a one shot sequel. I longed to see your version of Harry. And for the most part I think you were right not to include him as a main character in this story since he has a tendency to steal the spotlight. I just think that a meeting between the two would be very heartwarming. And cannon does lead to them meeting in the next book for the quiddich game. I also wanted to note that I liked how you broke up the letters with actual character interaction. And I really enjoyed your interpretation of Ginny’s personality in her appearance in the story. She seemed a bit more childish then Rowling puts the characters to be at that age, but this story is also told from an adults point of view and she went though a traumatic experience. I know I revert back to childhood a tad when I have been injured and there is finally someone to take control of the situation. I loved how Bill showed up and you could just see that she thought that he would fix it. I really hope that you write that sequel/blurb as I would be overjoyed.