Reviews for Spencer Reid Gets
Ash chapter 2 . 6/27
I've watched Ferngully so many times. I've never heard of anyone else who knows what it is let alone have seen it.
SVUlover chapter 7 . 6/7
So, I don't typically read Criminal Minds stories, but I ventured in today and I was not disappointed. Well, I lied. I'm disappointed it appears this story is finished. This was so well written and well thought out, I absolutely loved it. It pulled me in and I couldn't stop until I had finished. Fantastic job, I loved every chapter. You got Spencer really well, and I loved Alix's character! Well done! I'm alerting this in the hopes it may not be over :)
Sazzita chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Great stories I really enjoyed them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
gooood
Applebottom34 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
That was a great story, maybe something along those lines will happen in the show; Spencer will met a cool chick that will make him happy and he will do the same for her to.
Gabros chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I am going to be honest, hook up kind of stories are not romantic at all in my opinion
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That was hella good
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
nice
Daisy312 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
It is so wonderful to finally see Reid happy! I know the writers of criminal minds want us to think that Spencer is sooo socially awkward that he can't find anyone, but even the Uber Nerds of the Big Bang Theory have girlfriends. I think that your story is well written, I really love the character of Alix and I have to say, your sex scenes are HOT!
Serena chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I hope that you post more to this. Your story is truly amazing.
Serena chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I can barely find a Reid fanfic that is actually enjoyable to read. Thanks for such a great story.
Evie chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
When will this be updated? It hasn't been in months and I love this stiry. Please please please update it :)
Jayc Black chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Oh god.
This was PHENOMENAL. I have been reading this all day...And it says you haven't updated in some time, which makes me sad, but this...this is beautifully written and the word choice and diction is just fantastic.
Amazing, thank youC:
Guest person chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
That can NOT be the end I want more Alix she is amazing I might die from her awesomeness I live the story line and that Spencer has a girlfriend im just begging you for more
Bob chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Wow just wow the whole story is wow