Reviews for Searching
Mitanika chapter 31 . 3/18
I have been searching all over the place for some Secker love. It is very hard to find good fanfics and yours is my favourite! I just discovered this show and I realise that your fic was written like five years ago but I hope this review pops up on your email, so you know that people are still reading and liking your work :)
xoxoNateJennyxoxo chapter 31 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely loved this, unfortunately I read when it was completed but it has allowed me to read the entire thing all one go. I hope you will write more Secker even with Sarah dead, as they are my favourite 'couple' in Primeval.
Kendra0110 chapter 31 . 8/21/2011
Very beautiful fanfiction! It's my favourite one of all primeval fanfictions so far!
twisted leotards chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
Wow.

You may not get "graphic", but boy do you titillate. [sigh] ;)
Ruthibobs chapter 31 . 1/10/2011
OK, I have loved this story. A lot. Yet another "unputdownable" story. It's just so perfect. Well, the only thing that would be more perfect than this story would be if it were me instead of Sarah, as it contained my two fav TV shows and she fell in love with my fav character EVER! But it is still amazing.

Mx
Ruthibobs chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Totally agree! Wish it was me... :P
MidnightWren chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love this so far! Its nice to see more Secker fans!
Kizza chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I absolutly love your work, keep it up
Hidden Relevance chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
OK loved this fic! It's was such a great series, and I'm totally glad i found it!

Frankly, after ending up so firmly in the Becker/Sarah camp i'm more than a little bummed that she's not going to be in the next season. Le sigh.
Sake-tan chapter 31 . 6/22/2010
This just makes me go 'aaw'. *sighs dreamily*

"He made love to her in that kiss" - well, how is THAT to be understood? :D (Couldn't help that comment, sorry xD)

I think that last drabble (or has it become a real chapter?) was the most cheesy piece of writing I ever read from you... And you know what? Absolutely loved it! x]

I'm sad this fanfiction came to an end, as well... D: (tho it took me much longer than three days to finish it off, as the world cup kind of came in the way) I personally realized that most of the times I want to write a story I do it because of particular scenes I desperately want to share with others or just write down for fun that simply need a context. And I think this was the strength of this fanfiction: it started off as random (not to be taken negatively!) drabbles you probably wanted to write down (and of course share with us) for the simple joy of it and then turned into continuous drabbles, but always the story consisted of interesting ( dramatic, funny, romantic, serious) scenes from Becker's and Sarah's experiences. I quite liked your experimenting with styles, too, as it never became boring (even during the Sharpe-episode, in which I basically understood nothing at all - but it was still nice to read :D).

So... keep up the good writing! You'll most likely hear from me!
Sake-tan chapter 30 . 6/20/2010
Oh, yes, Lester. His existence almost slipped from my mind during the last 29 chapters. Pity, almost laughed myself to death at his comment
Sake-tan chapter 29 . 6/20/2010
'But oh, did he need to instruct the boy on the proper execution of a male-male hug' *laughs*

Oh, Connor xD

Would be very interested, if the 'Sarah hadn't been an iota upset about that' is from Becker's point of view or can be taken as fact... *grins*
Sake-tan chapter 28 . 6/20/2010
Wow! That was a surprise and caught me quite off guard. I feel very honoured now, to have unknowingly provided some inspiration for your brilliant writing, thank you! :D

Absolutely loved this very chapter! It feels unusual to hear that Sarah's thoughts are of such concerned, loving nature, as normally she pretends to be all rough, tough, safe-the-world-kind-of-like (I admit, I quoted it from Merlin'). But now, this time she realizes that Becker once really needs her and due to that, for him she abandons her own needs completely. And that is what made this chapter so special.

(I hope my point came across, my thoughts didn't quite want to go into words near the ending.)
Sake-tan chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
Wow, this was was completely different... Not really focusing on Sarah's and Beckers relationship but something higher... war, cruelty of human beings.

This chapter, in contrast to many others, didn't make me laugh, although it touched me. Impressive.
Peppy87 chapter 31 . 6/14/2010
Love it! I'm sad its finished but the ending is perfect!