Reviews for Find me
Ririsu-san chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I really liked it. What I most liked about it was that Kaname killed those bastards that abducted Zero instead of giving them what they wanted. In many fanfic's Kaname gives in for Zero, that has it charme too of course, but I think for someone as powerful as Kaname... I liked this better.
Starry Night chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Kyaaa! I LOVE it! fluffy and lemon are my favorite! Is it me or the temperature around here is increasing without reasons? XD Thank you for your hard work and I'm really looking forward for more of your Kaze fic!
Shirayuki.Apple chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Like like like ! tehe great story
bluerose-28 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
i loved it! XD
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
It's sad how Zero isn't even being give a chance to fight. ;-; Kaname, please come soon!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I hate people obsessed with power.-_- Poor Zero...DX
sairakanzaki chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
great story good job i like it _
my name is paper YAH chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
aw, cute! but depressing about the rape...
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
That was so good! I just binge read this entire story at once, and I have completely fallen in love with it! Your writing was flawless, and your plot was incredibly addicting! Amazing job! _~
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 6 . 2/19/2010

Hanamaru chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
lovely and very hot!

hana
KanameZero4Eva chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
KYAA! yyeaa u showed them in the hotel and trying out the bed! WOOT! The lemon was HOT! and wat a lovely new position they tried! So damn sexy!
Chi no Yume chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
CONTINUE MORE ! XD
unknown chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
*w*

This was sweet. What a happy ending.:) Thx!Keep on writing. I realy enjoyed reading it.