Reviews for Play On
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
And the new Triad begins!

That was an utterly brilliant conclusion. It was powerfully written and quite intense.

Thank you for the wonderful read!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
In the shadow of the Alice In Wonderland statue in the midst of Central Park it was just the three of them: Dean, Sam and Caleb. Sam smiled. "Saving people, hunting things."

I loved this line. It created such a great image; and, of course, you have the brilliant reference to the first episode of Supernatural.

An absolutely fantastic and exciting chapter!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loved Ethan's phone call at the beginning - he and Eli can always make me smile. (:

Very dramatic scene with the Piperess; definitely tugged at the heartstrings when the boys starting thinking about their mothers!

Great stuff!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Awww, I like Jim being in the story, even if only in a minor way. (:

And I'm loving the Pied Piper storyline - very unique!

Brilliant stuff all round.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Hehe, Esme bagging up some food for the boys was very sweet. (:

And poor angsty Dean is always (for whatever reason) nice.

Awesome chapter!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Look at that, I'm up to a story that has a chapter that I've already reviewed!

CHAPTER ONE: Four words - I love Drunk Josh. (:

CHAPTER TWO: Very intriguing stuff. I remember the "angel" storyline, and this was an interesting lead-in to it.

And, of course, I love seeing Josh and Caleb "bond". Aww, step-brothers!

LovinJackson chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
I am finally here. I tried to read one of your updates twice while I was away but ... well you know how holidays can be :) I thought I would do this all in one his since I was SO far behind.

I loved this. I loved how the story built and I loved the progression to the boys becoming what they are going to be, what they deserve to be. Rats? EW LOL Glad it was them and not me hehe I loved the way Sam held Caleb back from helping Dean and watched his brother in action. That last scene was brilliant.

Kudos to you and Ridley over the ceremony. I enjoyed the way Dean was giving everything a fresh start from planting grass seeds at the buriel site, painting the boat. I really liked it and how fitting to have Jim visit. I kina almost have this vision of John and Jim, Atticus and Scout, Gidion, all standing there as ghosts like in Return of the Jedi, smiling upon the people that were left proudly ... i loved it!

Awesome story all round, my friend ;)

Tara x0x
AllieMcD chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
i loved this,especially the scene between Pastor Jim and Dean on the boat, it was just beautifully written
Lilly B chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
great job on the final chapter! i really liked how dean got to talk with pastor jim before the ceremony, and the ceremony itself was written really well! i really enjoyed reading this story...great job!
rog457 chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Interesting that Dean seemed to easily deal with hiding the evidence of his death (painting the boat, burning the cross), but that was one of Deans strengths. He always "seemed" to deal with everything easily, but we all know better.

I loved the fact that even though Caleb was not happy about Dean going out in the boat he helped Sam push, they will always be there for each other no matter what.

Pastor Jim told Dean he would be there when he needed him and it must be a great comfort for Dean to be able to talk to him on occasion.

Loved the ceremony. I know Sam did not usually wear his ring, just as his father didn't, putting on that ring was an important gesture for the new Triad.

Terrific how Dean has accepted being The Guardian for the honor it is and not as the punishment he previouly thought.

Really great addition to The Brotherhood AU.
LamiaJade chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Oh man... *swallows past the lump in my throat* Two words: LOVE IT!

I finally found the time to read your story and wow, this was awesome! I'm always excited when I see new alerts from you or ridley. :P

Keep up the wonderful work! Can't wait for more stories! And Happy New Year!

*huggles you*
SumthinWicked chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Aw that was the perfect ending IMO. I love your stories! cant wait for more!
Maz101 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
**whooping**

Great job!
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Wow! That was awesome!

It was a nice touch to "see" Jim with Dean on the boat. I'm sure Dean knew he would appear, sense his call even before he decided to lauch the boat and it was very cool.

The ceremony was nice too and I feel piviledged to have witness it so thank you.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
That was wonderful. This last chapter was fantastic. I was deeply moved by what went on and I'm so glad that the boys are officially the Triad now. I cannot wait for the future stories. Thanks a lot for this! Happy New Year as well!