Reviews for Trifecta
Storyteller247 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
okay so i cant take it anymore someone please tell me what N-JBC means i am pretty sure it has to do with nate-jenny, blair, and chuck but im not sure...
yaba chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was impossibly cute but also thought provoking. I think you are one of very few writers who can make fluff non-cheesy, which is awesome and reads really well. I liked your take on these three couples. Ver nice!
blair bass chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
wonderful!
ns love chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
ah i loved it. espiecially the cute ns.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is just what I was looking for! Season 3 has been everything I was hoping for, and your fic just makes it better. Dan/Vanessa, Serena/Nate and Blair/Chuck: they are what the show should have gotten right a long time ago! Your fic is great, sweet and very, very, much what I hope happens. You didn't make Serena and Nate badmouth Blair or Dan(like some of them do, and that really annoys me- neither of them did anything horrifying or wrong- I've read some that say Blair was a controlling freak and Dan was a judging jerk) or have it be too lovey dovey.

Great, great job and I hope you write more about these three pairings!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
omg best story ever! i love these couples they are the couples of gossip girl and they need to be together! amazing i loved it so much!
In.the.name.of.Savage.Poets chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This story is epic! It's well written and satisfying, emotional and fun. I'll be sure to check out some of your other fanfics. I hope you keep the Serenate fics coming until March.
Kit37 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
It is not easy to do a Trifecta story well. Through this music chair of love (and lost), a writer needs to keep each individual's voice consistent yet evolving, each pairing comparable yet distinctive, and all the timelines separate yet intertwined. Kudos for achieving all that in this story!

Here is hoping you continue to be inspired for the three couples so you'll keep writing them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
beautiful!
miss lautner chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is GG perfection. Fic at it's finest!
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Love this story so much! I'm so excited for the three couples as well, and I'm really hoping they're endgame.

You made a few spelling mistakes here and there, left out a "he" etc. but it's not really a problem.

The story-telling was excellent. The characters were very much in-character, and you handled their thoughts well. And I love the ending! I like the fluff here. It fits. New Years day with the Trifecta. I need this on the show. D

Great story!
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aww, ohmygod... that was fantastic. Perfection. Love the title. If GG were to end like this, I wouldn't complain in the slightest. Great job.
gossip girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
simply gorgeous.
Little Lushy Lion chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
YAY! My three favorite GG couples! I LOVED last episode, although I'm immensely angry at stupid Tripp Vanderbilt right now, lol. CB are my favorite couple on the planet, so them being together is just perfection, and NS are my second fave so I squeal whenever they have scenes, but last episode truly made me ship DV. They were so cute! ;)
D chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Love all the couples! Amazing work!