Reviews for Naruto: Arachna Power
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
my child hood cartoon turned into an interspecies/homosexual play thing between man and spider.
Bl4ck st4r chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
You should continue this! It's soooo good
Ryuki Zetsumei chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
yo NEED TO CONTINUE THIS. Its quite well built... so far
Shyla chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
I love this story. It's really good and it's also like the only naruto/spider riders fanfic written so plkease continue PLEASE!?
Mz-Ruby77 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
awesome more story
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I got a pheonix based sword naruto can use out of aracna power. I call it pyrojera. The blade looks like a beak colored gold(not actual gold just a chakra metal one that used stored chakra to give it that color) crimson hilt. The hand gaurd resembles wings. The handle resembles zangetsus bankai hande with a full chain that goes around naruto's arm. When chakra is added the blade opens and splits creating a dual sided bladed staff that with the chain makes a great longranged attack. With the chain extending with chakra. This blades finisher is called pyrebreak. Naruto can create a combo move using pyrojera's two modes to take on titan invectids. And with naruto's wind element the blade can cut through the exoskellington. Have fun with this.
FrancyPantsFrance chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I like how you where able to combine these two shows.

Please update when you can. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
hey i really like this story. so pleas keep on writhing it. i am really curious to haw naruto is gonad react to hunter because they are both not from the inner world. i can wait until hunter meats naruto.
ryanshadow19 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
i am liking this story alot please update soon
andysanime chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Good job on this, can't wait for the next chapter.
wolfpup0730 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
lava213 chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
hey man good story so far update right away wanna know what happends and it's been over 2 month since u did
ilovehinata4567 chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
nice hope u finish
Vandenbz chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
This story definitely looks interesting! Naruto paired up with a spider such as Dsiban is awesome. He has a lightning affinity, as for his second I hope for wind or water. Wind as a nod to canon and its destructive power, or water which can be incredibly useful near rivers/lakes and the potential for combined attacks with lightning. As for a pairing, I vote for Aqune. I checked her on a wiki, her personality, behavior, and desire to protect those she cares for make her a good match for Naruto. Not sure if it's the awfully good reason you have been looking for, that's my thoughts on it for now so please update soon!
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 6/18/2010