Reviews for Jump Shot
Larisa chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
It's wonderful! Thank you so much! :)
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
"So," Drag Strip said. "We still wo-"
"Oh, frag off!"
Lol I laughed at that :) awesome story
remy chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
lmao Love! Thanks for posting!
Glue Stick Gary chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Haha! Loved it! The first image of Drag Strip passing the ball to Wildrider was amazing. This fic was so clever and funny, the part where TC commented "no wonder you have heat seeking missiles" had me laughing. So hilarious!

Astrotrain coming down, breaking up the game in a fury was fantastic. I really love this story!

Cheers!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Snerk. Six or seven consecutive snerks in a moderately tidy row, in fact.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Aw, fudge. Just when it was getting interesting. I was really hoping for the wails of pain and the screams of panic, but then I used to play basketball.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Snerk. (High compliment, BTW.)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Hmm ... I sense trouble brewing. Clicked a little box below.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
A bow. Much as I like Sunny & Sides, that's hilarious.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
An interesting beginning ...
Merkitten chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
I'm surprised this has as few reviews as it does! It surely deserves more attention.

A great little story~ I laughed at the image of Motormaster getting pegged in the head with a basketball. Good characterization all the way through, and an interesting little look at decepticon everyday life (I guess you could call it that xD).

Thanks for writing and posting this, I had fun reading it!

-Mer
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
I love this story! Alas, poor TC, just wants to do his job and ends up in trouble right along with the Stunticons *laughs*

Astrotrain is awesome, by the way. His solution for Skywarp and Drag Strip's score disagreement made me giggle.

TC might be utterly sick of joyrides with the Stunticons, but I'd sure love to see them going on another one if you feel like writing it!
Taipan Kiryu chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
I always thought that the roads were to the Stunticons what the skies were to the Seekers. The Stunticons were built to dominate the roads after all, to posess them, and they certainly seemed to enjoy and love their knew kingdom. Being so young, they immediately took over and became one with their new element, something the Autobots never gave the impression to do, even though being old time ground-pounders.

So try to drag the Stunties from said element and trouble is guaranteed. No wonder why Thundercracker and Skywarp were so reluctant to find them.

Despite the awkward situation, it was amusing to see the Stunticons doing their version of good hosts, naturally asumming that the Seekers would take part in their basketball game. Having spent the first part of their lives in Earth, and actually having been created from native vehicles, it’s very natural that the Stunties considered Earth their home.

“So that’s why your missiles are heat seeking,” Thundercracker smirked…”

Oh wow… To say this line was amazing would be an understatement. You’re so full of awesome.

The game was so exciting. Not being a basketball fan, I thoroughly enjoyed it, a real “Space jam” right here on Earth :oP It was a nice detail from you to leave to the reader’s imagination what the final score would have been. It’s just as they say: “Any given Sunday…”

And I loved Astrotrain’s stellar appearance!

This was such a delightful example of Decepticon relationships. Violence was to be expected, but not the kind Autobot-Decepticon like. A war is one thing, dealing with hateful teammates a very different one. And you choose precisely Stunticons and Seekers to illustrate… this goes straight to my favorites!
Peacewish chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
That was awesome. It was funny, and showed teamwork and friendship between Decepticons, but on the right sort of Decepticons, and did a marvelous job of playing up the tense rivalries between the other sorts. The Stunticons love their roads, no doubt, it's what they were made for, and Megatron can hardly blame for heeding the call now and then. And of course, we all know the Seekers love the sky.

So they have something in common, even though they're also at life-long odds because of their respective turfs. And it all comes to a head in a... basketball game. Sure, why not? These are the sorts of scenes that I almost wish the Autobots could see, because they'd just be so baffled. I think the dynamics among the various sub-factions of Decepticons are a lot more fluid and complicated than any of them realize.

Plus, everything you said about Wildrider was just so 'on'. So perfectly in character. I loved him in this!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
This is a ridiculously cute fic. The premise is so silly and yet you're pulling it off with such skill that it's really a joy to read. Every time I see it come up I start grinning even before I hit the link. Keep up the good work.