Reviews for Filthy People
wubbzy chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I absolutely adored this fic. It's very sad, but beautifully written. That seems like I good book I want to look into, so thank you for the recommendation!
kikyorocks543 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
that was beautiful but sad
pammazola chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Beautiful oneshot. I'm a new fan of the Inu/Kik pairing, and I find I like it. Its a refreshing chane from Inu/Kag.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I have to add you to my favorite author's list now. It's like I said on the other story. Your level of writing is five stars. Inuyasha/Kikyou is dramatically underwritten so it's great to get stories like this that set the bar. I like that the story was in Inuyasha's perspective. It was solemn the whole story, which I know was your intention. It reminded me of the Tragic Love Song of Destiny(or whatever that episode was called). The final words did it all.
LiiLxMiaa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was great. I loved it, it was so bittersweet. Hopefully you can make more Inu/Kik fics. I really enjoyed this one (: Thanks for the great story. Keep it up!
Say0mi Saki chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow, that was really depressing.

I got really fascinated with this whole burakumin thing and googled it online. Now, I'm reading stuff about the Ainu people. It's all so interesting. I just feel so bad for Inuyasha. Kikyo died? How? Well, I guess it's best not ask since it leaves some mystery. I love how you described Kikyo's smile, sweet and sad. That's the perfect description of her smile to be honest. It's always so pretty and sad.

Honestly, I'm so into Inuyasha and Kagome that I only ever read (less than) a handful of fanfictions that had them with different people, and I never really stuck to them because it frustrated me that they weren't together. Although, I decided to read this because I was sure that even though it wasn't my favorite pairing that I would like it. I have to admit, that I did like it. Reading everything made me wish Inuyasha got to keep her and stay with her. Which is SUCH a foreign feeling to me since I've never wanted to see Inuyasha with anyone but Kagome. It's amazes me that you actually made me WANT Inuyasha and Kikyo to stay together and have a happy life.

It's really just very surprising. Thank you though, I definitely enjoyed reading. (
inuyasha1sasuke chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Simply AMAZING! But it's so sad! PLEASE hurry up and update ASAP! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!

And I agree with you. I prefer InuYasha and Kikyou WAY MORE then I do InuXkag...Just my opinion though, XD