Reviews for Games Playing is for Druids
Darrakk chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
More please! Truls Rohk is awesome and I so want to know where you take this.

I can just imagine the altered timeline, Bek being capable in the use of his magic from a crash course with Truls, over the long months on the voyage. The friendship between the two, the side adventures they have in obtaining the keys perhaps, the confrontation with Walker, the knowledge about his sister the Ilse Witch, that confrontation but with Bek being able to prove exactly who he is immediately with his wishsong. So so so want Grianne and Bek to team up, would be teh awesome.

Please continue this story!
Hazelcloud chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Wow, I must admit I was pretty excited to see another story appear in this section! Sadly, reviews are not plentiful because there are so few stories...

I really like the chapters that you have put up so far. The dialogue and idea seems very plausible to me, although I must admit that I have trouble remembering everything that happened in the 'voyage of jerle shannara' series.

Um... yeah I look forward to any other chapters you write...unless you decide that it is going to be yaoi/slash, which I won't read. Good job so far!
rhea lupin chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I really like it.

Sorry; I'm horrid at reviews. I found this sponaneously and am not a big partaker in this fandom, so I wouldn't be good, anyway.
ReaperTot chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
HOLA MI CHICA! CUAL ES TU NOMBRE!

LOL JK HI SISSY GREAT STORY! ((EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT READ IT))