Reviews for 14 out of 15
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
cute
I Am Whelmed chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I really liked this story. It feels like that would be what Phantom would have done in a situation like that. Keep up the great writing!
HapHazardxx chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Augh! You can't do this to mee! I stumble on this on tumblr and I'm like "yay decent fanfiction!" and then this was really good and then there's no continuation!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
good story
kirara the great chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
oooh how sweet
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Very nice! I came across this again and liked it just as much as before. It was a good premise and you worked well with it. The descriptions worked well and the story turned out quite nicely. I can definitely see Danny breaking down if something like that happened. And you handled Valerie well, still balancing her hatred of Phantom with her temporary truce/therapy session.

Sapphireswimming
The Silver Radio chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was such a good story! I loved that Valerie was able to see past her problems with Danny, even for only a few minutes, to help him. It would be great to see more stories like this!

Radio Out
Tiger Phanbutt chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Good story! The idea is great! Good job! .
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
ech, my entire school got that. nothing wroks better than a vaccine than making everyone sick.

well, at least it's not two out of three...,

brittney
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw!

This is so sweet! _
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw. Nice job *thumbs up*!
AnneriaWings chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This really is an amazing show of writing here! Great job.
Bluegoo2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow... That was an amazing story. I loved the conversation between Valerie and Danny.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very good story. Yeah, Danny would react just like that if unable to save someone.

Keep the good writing.