Reviews for Memories of Me
seguajardo chapter 30 . 2/1
Holy cow that was great! Thanks for writing this story! That's a lot of time, effort and planning to write something this long. It's so hard to find a decent fan fiction story that has few grammatical errors, words misspelled, plots that make sense, etc. That ending was like one big "dawww." Well done!
ShortandSassy chapter 30 . 1/10
Loved, Loved, Loved this story. Just finished reading it. Loved the way that you told "the hard parts" in GemCity's words. I think you did an excellent job with this one!
kayytayy chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
Oh, my god, this was amazing. Thank you soooo much for writing this. I had tears in my eyes as I read the last couple of paragraphs. :')
Guest chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
Still one of my all time favorite fictions, really a work of art, I can't tell you how much I love it, or even how many times I've read it, but when I'm craving great plot, character development, action, I always know where to go.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
What a fantastic story! Having the story told through McGee's characters is simply brilliant and really fun! I spent a nice Sunday reading this incredible story...thanks!
Shining Sunny chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
I love this story. I especially love the parts where it was written like it was from McGee's book. One of my favorite parts were Tony and Gibbs sharing the same bed together. Another favorite was Gibbs' super interrogation of the poor schmuck right after Gibbs found Tony's location. It had me laughing for days.
vinkii chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
I recently just found this fic and I'm definitely glad I did! It was a long but wonderful fic that was soo true to their characters and what a fantastic storyline. It had me hooked from the beginning to the very end. I thoroughly enjoyed the relationship that Tony and Gibbs had, it was really sweet. So Thank you for writing this! ]
sopmire chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
Still one of my favorite stories of all time. So wonderful to re-re-re read!
Sparkiebunny chapter 30 . 6/9/2012
Wow. First of all, let me apologize for taking so ridiculously long to finish reading this! I feel terrible! After the con, I wanted to read through it, but then got so busy finishing Cadence...And then after that, the dreaded junior year began and any free time I had was whisked away! But I finally got my crap together and got the treat of reading this wonderful story in its entirety!

And I loved it.

The emotions were beautifully crafted, poignant, and well-expressed. You never went over-the-top (which is incredibly impressive considering the difficulty of the topic), and made my heart break and repair itself a thousand times over.

Everyone was perfectly in-character, and you developed each in a plausible, thought-out way that really took the reader on a journey, feeling and changing right along with Team Gibbs.

Tony's personal notes to each member of the team took my breath away. Each one was perfectly crafted to fit the recipient and what Tony would say. And the way you drew it all together with the final note in the final chapter...Seamless.

There were countless great lines in each chapter, but one that really resonated with me was in Chapter 28, when Gibbs found Tony...

"Green eyes locked with blue. Devastation sought sanctuary."

...The picture you painted in my mind, and the intensity of emotion behind it...left me breathless.

Superb writing, Seleya, I am so thankful that you've shared your gift and given the NCIS fandom such a noteworthy, well-written story. This piece is something to be proud of, and I am so glad to have gotten the chance to experience it. :)

Best wishes,

Bunny
lizrat66 chapter 30 . 3/6/2012
Really well written, people all in character, plot intense.

Love that Gibbs and Tony have such belief in each other.
head in the cloud chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
Haha, funny touch with the superglue. Another Great Chapter. Thanks.
head in the cloud chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
I have a feeling that Reardon is going to get fired or transferred by the end of the story. Ok. I understand now why you didn't write Ziva as much as others. But I am sure if you decided to include her you would do a superb job. You are really good at portraying characters. You have great writing skills, you know that?
head in the cloud chapter 23 . 1/21/2012
You certainly know how to keep the action going. Great chapter.
head in the cloud chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
Great team interactions, you have got McGee, Jimmy and even Gerald, but where is Ziva?
head in the cloud chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
Once again great introduction of new character. I also like your attention to detail, the story just flows. Thanks!