Reviews for Divinity
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPYROOOOOO! :,( I've been crushed by that Son-of-a-Bitch named Gorn. By all of the fabric of my being I WILL GET VENGANCE! FOR SPYRO! (It was a good read though.)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Great story! The ending was one of the sadest I have read but I still loved your story. Well done!
Allord chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
While some parts of this story were enjoyable, Overall it was a little unclear. It seemed to meander and follow no coherent course throughout. Even though this review may not reach you, I still think you are/were and awesome fanfiction writer.
Tempest of Reach chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
Very, very interesting, I don't understand the ending that much through...
HuskyOwner127 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Absolutely amazing. Very well written. This beats most other stories on this site. Very impressive, really makes you think.
Draco Arc Nova chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
I'm not sure if you meant that we can review to this chapter or not but too late lol. Also side note sorry I have been out for a while. It's hard to readjust from college to home and find a job. I can say that this story along with the Greatest Weapon stories are the stories that come to mind when I see your name. I really don't like writing lemons which is why I took mine down. I look forward to reading your updates and the new story that comes out tomorrow. Warning it might take a while to catch up on your stuff though.

montecristo709 chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
I read the whole thing, and i have to admit, you sounded almost like Shakespeare with the wise old dragon that Spyro kept on visiting. Although at times, I was rather confused of what the plot was, but i learned that it is all about proper choices and what is the outcome of one's decisions.

I liked the theme that you had put into this story, very well written indeed.
DragonLord Seth chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
this was more of a metaphor than an actual story... something I thought that I would not live to see the day you write something like this
Ultima Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
This was a good story, if a bit depressing. I wonder what Spyro's last thoughts were when he passed through that door, I'm pretty sure they were of Cynder, but who knows. I really didn't like Gorn, he seems like a twisted form of Hamlet to me (I know a LOT of Shakespeare). I also want to apologize for being absent from your stories for so long. I really didn't intend for it to be that way, but things got a little busy with life and all that jazz so you know how it goes... Keep up the good work! :)

-Ultima
Draco Arc Nova chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Nicely done. I'm dying to know how the battleends but I guess i will have to wait until you or someone else takes up the next story

Crimson Mafia chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
wow, that was the most unpredictable stoy I have ever read! It was also the greatest one to!

To bad that you are going to move onto other things soon. Glad tht you are still with us.
Cornys chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
lol.. I can review my own chapter.. interesting... Guess I'll post this here:

The Final Chapter has been re-read nad updated for errors as I rushed it out with out proofereading last night. It's condition has been fixed and it now at the same quality as the other chapters.

Thank you guys once again for your reviews,

Cornys
Zac and Artemis chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
...true...oh so true. Everyone may wish it wasn't, refuse to beleive it, or just ignore it, but it is true. Everything, one way or another, will go down, and stay down, even a civilization and species...when did you become so philosophical? Lol. As long as you accept the inevitable, you'll get along just fine. Me, I'll accept it, but I'll fight my arse off until the very last possible moment!

...when did I become so philosophical too?

Cy
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
haha, wow. you have ceased to amaze! update soon!

-luna
Draco Arc Nova chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Anoher great chapter. I'm trying to figure out what will happen but it's simply impossible there are too many different paths this story can take and I'm psyched to see what happens.

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »