Reviews for Death and the Leaf on the Wind
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 8/23
Very nice. Short and sweet. In character. Good natural conversations. Great job. I like what your doing with death visiting other fandoms.
Fumblepaws chapter 1 . 1/10
oh... right in the feels.
Twisha chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh I love this! Wash so deserves to be greeted by NG's Death. You capture their voices perfectly. As far as I'm concerned, this is exactly what happened. It'd be neat if you wrote one of these for each of the endless and the Serenity crew...Delirium and River would certainly have some things to talk about!
This is a great story.
FinaleUltimacian chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was... awesome. a fitting tribute to both fandoms. seriously, that was beautiful. i'm crying manful tears of sorrow and joy. the last line especially got me.
KittyGonzales chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love this so much, I can't even begin to describe it! Both characters were perfect, and I love the idea. Plus, Its a Sandman/Firefly story with my favorite characters from both!

And, what's really exciting is, I understood most of the Chinese conversation without the translations! Thank you, Zhou loa shi!

~Kitty G.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2011

Like in a good way of course, but really love this.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I..have no words that quantify just how beautiful this here fic is. Wash acted exactly how'd you imagine he would considering the situation, and the gift Death gave him was beyond touching. Well done!
mage-cat chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Beautifully done. I teared up at the end there.
Queen GR chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
sooooo sweet, of anybody in that Verse, Wash definitely deserves a death like this.
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
If anyone deserved to be met by Gaiman's Death, it's Wash. :)
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
right on. very cool.
Nyah chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Thanks for this. I loved the details, the Mandarin exchange, the mention of the dinosaurs. And a compliment about his piloting from Death? Wow. Talk about the ways you know you done good.

Nice work here. My favorite thin about Sandman is how easy it is to believe that it's the world behind all worlds.