Reviews for Silent Night
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 10 . 2/20/2020
A great story
peppe1951 chapter 10 . 5/1/2019
Very exciting story, couldn’t stop reading it until I finished. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Vadercat chapter 10 . 3/18/2019
Wicked sappy ending, but I loved the story. Although it's not my favorite Christmas movie, I can see how Dinozzo would draw a parallel to that movie. Great job!
siobhan.22 chapter 10 . 7/29/2018
Great story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2018
Thank you for clearing up the name game. I personally appreciate it. I have issues trying to read things when there are many spelling & grammar mistakes. Thank you for doing the best job at not making so many mistakes, much easier to read. Keep up the great story line &a keeping mistakes to a minimal, but we are ALL human.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2018
So far a great story. Bear w/me, but I thought the girl's name was Michelle? Is it Shelby & I be cray-cray? Either way good story.
siddigfan chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
What a wonderful story! It's the middle of summer but I feel all filled with the Christmas Spirit after reading it. Thanks so much! :-)
ghostlyangel chapter 10 . 1/5/2016
This was such a well written story. I loved it.
bjq chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
awesome.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
You know I was positive that I'd added this to my favourites, this is one of those stories that when I think of my favourite NCIS Tony whump, this is one of the top 5
I absolutely adore this fic and you write both characters so well that I feel like I could be watching an episode. Thank you!
creativesm75 chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
Good
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Well handled. Entertaining, very realistic story.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
Yippee! does a little happy dance Found him!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/7/2015