Reviews for Always
M1nks chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was such a beautiful one shot. Very sad and very touching. You did a wonderful job with it.
Southamerican Eggplant chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Just rip out my heart and stop on it, why don't ya!? Beautiful written, had me in tears by the end.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Perfect. So sweet and sad and wonderful.
Sierra-de-Lafayette chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh Maker this was amazing. Now I'm all teary eyed. THanks.
slothier chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is my favorite Cullen/Amell story by far. Bravo.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
There is so much about this that is powerful.

Cullen's reservations, the fact that he really does remember Jowan's name-for some reason, it stuck with me-and his poor, lyrium-addled mind... I love this story, and I'm glad there was a happy ending as well. (Well, I mean, even though she's dying and he's losing his mind a bit... still.)
Rhianna-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm tearing up ... I was about halfway through the fic when I figured out what was going on and it literally took the breath out of me. Very well done!
Piceron chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was exquisitely done. A beautiful story that will stay with me for a long time. Thanks for writing it!
Valisilwen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I liked this it was really good. Just the teenyist bit baffling at first but not at the same time if that makes any sense. Again good job.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
though i'm a HNR fan, i decided to play again as a mage after reading this...kudos
Sensoo chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This story always makes me get choked up. The characterizations are beautiful. Now I excuse me while I go earn myself some macho points back.
The Tainted Queen chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This has to be the cutest Cullen/Amell story I have read! I aboslutely love it, great job on it! :3
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was cute. I take it Amell is older too but Cullen is just able to remember her as being eighteen just before the Archdemon, and that's she's off to The Calling, yeah? Lol and him calling Antonias "Greagior"
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
It took a moment for me to figure out what was going on, but when I realized the ambiguity was part of the plot it all fell together so painfully perfect. It's simply masterful, and heartbreaking because of it. Well done.
CC chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
omfg! This was AMAZING! I sort of grasped the concept of Cullen losing his grip on reality, but I appreciated the note at the end, as well. But oh, so sweet and steadfast and this is why I love this pairing.