Reviews for Strength and Beauty
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
that is awesome ive read the whole thing you need to write more jin and vega i love it everything
-flare flame
Crazy-yaoi fangirl28 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I loved this and would love it if you made another one with this couple they are amazing togeather.
Rojo-Conquistador chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Dang, I can't believe I missed this! The story was well planned, beautifully written, and not to mention HOT. The inner fangirl in me blessed the day that I stumbled on this masterpiece. I never thought of JinxVega... until now.

I absolutely loved it! *faves*
Nanimi chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Woa that fighting scene was.. pretty amazing really and the smex was so hot lol. The fluffy ending was cute, as always! I'm gonna play Tekken at a friend's house soon, it's all thanks to you XD
Sammael Sin chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Please Tekken/Street Fighter(Hwoarang/Vega/Jin) agian. And if good will, most likely a character from Street Fighter, as enemies or friends, according to Vega.
TheIllustrious chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Was so happy to see an update to this, you wrote it beautifully!

Can't wait for the last installment :D
Sammael Sin chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Hahaha...Hwoarang!
Sammael Sin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hwoarang will not be easy to leave Vega, he should find another way to make Vega as his. And I think it is interesting to, if Hwoarang accomplish. Jin is very offended when he saw the condition of the Vega, after Hwoarang doing evil with the Vega. We know Jin has a dark side!

Another, it will be very strange if this is character from "Street Fighter" Vega only just, as he was a member of Shadowloo, should have someone look at him. Therefore, you should hurry to write the next steps ...

Oh.. I have the dark side in my soul!
Jen Darknight chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Very nice, though I find it weird that they are going to have sex right after Vega has been released from the hospital. I guess he has magical healing powers, no? Anyways, I hope you update soon ma chère soeur, au revoir~
TheIllustrious chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
This chapter Made of win.
Nanimi chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Very hot, chapter 2 as well, and the fighting scene was just awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Jen Darknight chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Well this chapters was certainly as good as the first one! I enjoyed it a lot, and the spanish bits had me squealing all over the place. I hope that the next chapter will be up soon because I cant help but to want to read more. Well, au revoir ma chère soeur~
TheIllustrious chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Really Enjoying this :D Very unexpected fandom (More of a Bison/Vega person myself XD) but it works surprisingly well. Keep going!
Nanimi chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Unexpected fandoms, but I liked reading this, with my ultimate knowledge of Street Fighter and Tekken (played both once or twice XD)
Jen Darknight chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This story certainly took me by surprise! I never expected you to write about these fandoms, but I must stay that I'm glad you did. You've done a marvelous job up until now, and I know that the rest will be just as pleasing. I ardently hope that you update it soon, because I'm dying to know what happens next! Happy writings! Au revoir ma chère soeur~