Reviews for A Twisted Perspective
Why did you stop. So not fair. This one is so good to read. I love this Buffy and Scrouge. So please continue.
alternatereality42 chapter 4 . 3/25
This is good!
alternatereality42 chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh wow! And uhoh!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Why did you stop doing this? I just found it, and it's the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
This is both the creepiest and most adorable thing I've ever read. Nicely done, very original! Also, crazily not so out of character on anyone.
Me chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Well I was loving it until this chapter. Buffy seems pretty stupid every time she talks to giles. I mean, she even /says/ "they told me not to tell you anything" /as/ she's telling him everything. Too bad, this seemed like a really cool idea.
jenn008 chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
Update soon!
Soaringclaws chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
So sad that this story is unfinished! I love the fresh take. Buffy with vampire morals is kind of scary and kind of awesome. Is it sad that she seems to have fewer emotional/psychological issues than in canon? And I love how the Scourge functions as a very odd family unit. It's like they watched TV to figure out what a human family would look like and tried to emulate it for Buffy, but ended up a bit too Addams Family. Willow's reaction to everything is gold.
GoldieLuxe chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
This is a really amazing story. I really like the idea of Buffy being raised by Darla and Co. I hope you continue this one day.
Darkest Fire chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Please continue this, it is amazing!
Gracie Martin chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This is easily one of my favorite stories on FanFiction. I love how you did this, and how you've made the relationship between Spike and Buffy. It's fantastic. Love your stuff.
Gracie Martin chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
i really like this story. Very well written. Humorous and interesting. It's refreshing how different this is. Bravo!
Crystal2913 chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Wish you would continue this story.
GeorgeTobor chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I really hope you update this soon and let Spike play with the idiots for weeks...
GeorgeTobor chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
They killed Snyder?
They are my heros!
Too bad it was quick,
Snyder should have suffered.
Angelus could have used him to teach Buffy some torture techniques.