Reviews for A Twisted Perspective
This is good!
alternatereality42 chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh wow! And uhoh!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Why did you stop doing this? I just found it, and it's the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
This is both the creepiest and most adorable thing I've ever read. Nicely done, very original! Also, crazily not so out of character on anyone.
Me chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Well I was loving it until this chapter. Buffy seems pretty stupid every time she talks to giles. I mean, she even /says/ "they told me not to tell you anything" /as/ she's telling him everything. Too bad, this seemed like a really cool idea.
jenn008 chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
Update soon!
Soaringclaws chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
So sad that this story is unfinished! I love the fresh take. Buffy with vampire morals is kind of scary and kind of awesome. Is it sad that she seems to have fewer emotional/psychological issues than in canon? And I love how the Scourge functions as a very odd family unit. It's like they watched TV to figure out what a human family would look like and tried to emulate it for Buffy, but ended up a bit too Addams Family. Willow's reaction to everything is gold.
GoldieLuxe chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
This is a really amazing story. I really like the idea of Buffy being raised by Darla and Co. I hope you continue this one day.
Darkest Fire chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Please continue this, it is amazing!
Gracie Martin chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This is easily one of my favorite stories on FanFiction. I love how you did this, and how you've made the relationship between Spike and Buffy. It's fantastic. Love your stuff.
Gracie Martin chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
i really like this story. Very well written. Humorous and interesting. It's refreshing how different this is. Bravo!
Crystal2913 chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Wish you would continue this story.
GeorgeTobor chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I really hope you update this soon and let Spike play with the idiots for weeks...
GeorgeTobor chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
They killed Snyder?
They are my heros!
Too bad it was quick,
Snyder should have suffered.
Angelus could have used him to teach Buffy some torture techniques.
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Inspired!
More rare and better thought out than most Lets make Buffy a Vampire fics.