Reviews for A Twisted Perspective
dark nightmere chapter 13 . 5/10
I think that Angelus and Spike should quickly rescue Buffy from Chris and his brother only to find that Chris has gone a bit insane to save his brother as they quickly defeat Chris and burn the old science labs to the ground as Angel kills Chris for harming his daughter while Spike takes her home as he knows that someday they will have to turn her only for the second slayer Kendra wells to turn up created by Buffy when she died as Kendra proves to be a match for Buffy as Angelus and co begin to figure out that when Buffy died a new slayer was called which rains there plans because now there are two slayers in the world. I think that Buffy should aim to kill Kendra wanting to drink her blood only to be stopped by Angelus who tells her that would be a foolish move as it would just activate another slayer and the circle would continue as he figures that they actually most turn Buffy soon otherwise the new slayer may eventually figure out the truth and aim to stop them all he just has to hope that Darla can figure out a solution to the current crises before Kendra gains any real knowledge on who Buffy actually is and who her family is as that could be dangeress only for Drusilla to begin to move in aiming to stop this new slayer just as Jenny Calendar also moves in aiming to ensoul the family. I think that Darla should also sense that the rise of a new slayer complicates matters it is not to bad but still it is far from perfect as Buffy was suppose to be the only slayer but now there are two which means that the watchers council is closing in on them they are fortunate that Giles is not unreasonable but still this could be dangeress especially if this new Slayer learns the truth what they need is two slayers who share there sight which means that Kendra most be removed because she is already under the watchers council control which is to bad for her but her death will have purpose as her replacement will serve her cause to help vampires control this plant. I think that Kendra should quickly figure out who Buffy's parents are as she realises that her sister slayer is corrupted and that she most die only to be forced into a fight for her life with the family as they are determined to kill her as Kendra quickly retreats and informs the watchers council only to get killed by Drusilla upon her return to the town as her replacement Faith Lehane who proves to be the dark slayer and has no problems killing humans after taking out Kakisto's the vampire who killed her watcher but Faith should prove to be much more dangeress than Buffy and could prove to be a threat to the family if they aren't careful but she could prove to be a very useful ally if she see's things there way.
Dawn Carson chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
I love this! You're amazing at writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
Why did you stop. So not fair. This one is so good to read. I love this Buffy and Scrouge. So please continue.
alternatereality42 chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
This is good!
alternatereality42 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Oh wow! And uhoh!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Why did you stop doing this? I just found it, and it's the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
This is both the creepiest and most adorable thing I've ever read. Nicely done, very original! Also, crazily not so out of character on anyone.
Me chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Well I was loving it until this chapter. Buffy seems pretty stupid every time she talks to giles. I mean, she even /says/ "they told me not to tell you anything" /as/ she's telling him everything. Too bad, this seemed like a really cool idea.
jenn008 chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
Update soon!
Soaringclaws chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
So sad that this story is unfinished! I love the fresh take. Buffy with vampire morals is kind of scary and kind of awesome. Is it sad that she seems to have fewer emotional/psychological issues than in canon? And I love how the Scourge functions as a very odd family unit. It's like they watched TV to figure out what a human family would look like and tried to emulate it for Buffy, but ended up a bit too Addams Family. Willow's reaction to everything is gold.
GoldieLuxe chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
This is a really amazing story. I really like the idea of Buffy being raised by Darla and Co. I hope you continue this one day.
Darkest Fire chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Please continue this, it is amazing!
Gracie Martin chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This is easily one of my favorite stories on FanFiction. I love how you did this, and how you've made the relationship between Spike and Buffy. It's fantastic. Love your stuff.
Gracie Martin chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
i really like this story. Very well written. Humorous and interesting. It's refreshing how different this is. Bravo!
Crystal2913 chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Wish you would continue this story.