Reviews for The PowerPoint Erratum
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
YES yes yes...why can't it be like that...why why why. Thanks so much
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This is good
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I think Leonard gave up rights to best-friend-ness after the Arctic.
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is great, I'd like to read more of this honestly.
womanaction chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This should have happened. :D
IplayWithinMyHead chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Tis one of those rare stories where if ya squint and look REALLY HARD, you can spot Shenny Magic. :) great great story, noone OOC whatsoever!
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sure would have saved us all a lot of misery watching Penny/Leonard if this had happened instead. The irony is, his reaction is totally plausible for his character.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Great d(*-*)
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hahahahahahaha i simply love this. if i am not mistaken, you love to mess around with leonard's feelings. XD
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Okay, that's how the ep should have played out... thank goodness for fanfic and writers like you! Excellent job!
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
INTERESTING! Here's my favorite line: "PowerPoint, its virtues and faults aside, was simply not cutting it this time. Instead, Leonard chose to abandon his neat, organized lists in favor of crouching in front of Penny’s apartment with his ear pressed to the door..." I think I like your Leonard better than I've enjoyed Season 3 Leonard so far.

And now I've read all your stuff here. Thank you again!
immortalbeloved13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Sheldon in a shirt and tie? Adorable! :) This was great!
Seraphim-Burning chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved it! I am hoping this is what the real episode will be like. I know there isn't a snow balls chance in hell but a girl can dream can't she?
Apricot-Angel chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great work! The story structure is ingenious and the characters sound very authentic. Love it, love it. I've always had a thing for Sheldon and Penny, heh :) Keep up the good work!
Orange.Dreams.4.4.0.8 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, Poor, Poor Leonard, even if he was being a jealous arse. I liked this a lot! The was each on started out with "Leonard was concerned about..." was genius. Keep writing! :) :) :)