Reviews for Fates Intertwined
geregiaromelie chapter 23 . 11/9/2015
I love the story! I can say oocness is quite alright and fits the whole story just right. And I mean I love the drama , the push and pull and everything . love love it! Kudos!
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I like how the concept of your story goes, however there were some chapters that seems too fast, and too many details left unwritten ..The characters were suit to their personalities.
Kiki1770 chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
Haha I saw that coming, I had a feeling the wedding scene wouldn't be Mikan's. I really liked reading the characters all grown up and in their grown up lives.
Kiki1770 chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
Yay! Thank god for happy endings! I'm so happy that thus far, neither Natsume, Mikan or someone they loved has died
KimicoSakura chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Hey i love this story, but it feels incomplete, I like the ending but coz u didn't mension anything bout what happened in the mission n u had also mensioned bout yuka so it feels kinda incomplete
overall i loved it
i actually love all your stories so PLEASE KEEP WRITING :)
abbyciel chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
mysterious..
lolipop chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
I'm startng to think all your stories are worth the time to read it. it was truely interesting. throughout the story i was able to live the life the character was in and i enjoyed it. do write more stories.
XxAoiTsukixX chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
wow. wind is a very hightech ship. usually when i think of ships, i think of those in pirates of the carribean and how they have like.. NOTHING and only have wooden tables, candles, and old lanterns. but your ship has a TABLE COMPUTER! that is cool. they should make those. and i most absolutely love the part where tono is so surprised. i love those moments the best. it's like you know something that another person wants to know. or will be surprised to know. and then OMG i love that giddy feeling when i'm trying to hide something i know, but the other person wants to know.. im not making any sense. sorry. lol CONTINUING with my review :) yummy chapter. haha
XxAoiTsukixX chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
SUSPENSE SUSPENSE! i love the tsubaki part in here. and i like how mikan is so smart in here. in some other stories i read, mikan is always dumb and dense and REALLLYY stupid. when i read it, i think, "OMG THAT IS SO OBVIOUS! CAN"T U SEE! gosh~~" but in here its like, "wow, mikan is smart. i would've never thought of that! XD" APPLAUSE for the very good story. and the nice plot. :)
XxAoiTsukixX chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
this was a really good chapter also. although the only part was mikan waiting.. AGAIN!. but its ok. and i really like the coffee scene. lol so cute. i also think mikanxnatsume relationship is so adorable. its like dad, brother, lover all pulled into one.
XxAoiTsukixX chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
O.O wow. i didnt expect that. at all. wow. i can't believe the HUMONGO twist in the story. well it wasn't that big. i also really like the part where mikan and natsume meet AGAIN! so cool. and the one part that made me LOL was "welcome back, jackass." ahahhaha. that was hilarious. it's funny how you decided to make natsume and ruka NOT bffs. so cool. XDD i personally like the relationship between them here than in others.. other stories.. make ruka sound a LITTLE bit gay.. i mean sorry.. its not bad.. but i prefer this. i also really enjoyed the 2 children. SO CUTE! haha. oh and one more thing that i thought was funny was the part where she thought ruka was the doctor who wanted to ask her out. i thought that was cute. :) X] gah! this chapter made me so excited!
XxAoiTsukixX chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
hii. im back again. this is a really cute chapter. i think it's really cute how now everyone is living so close together and how they hang out SO much that they even have their favorite spots in the living room. i especially like the poker part. haha so cutee! i would never have expected the girls to be playing poker! XDD i also really like the part where mikan did that.."trick"? well yah that thing to natsume. it was cutee i also really like that they switched the clocks 2 hours faster. that was so funyy XDD this chapter all in all was cute, funny, happy, and a good 2nd last chapter to end :)
XxAoiTsukixX chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
THAT WAS AN AMMAZING STORYY! this last chapter is very happy and very cheerful. and extremely playful. i love the part where hotaru and natsume plotted their revenge on the crew. haha. i laughed so hard at that part. i also really liked the part where hotaru caught the bouquet and then ruka "proposed to her". that was so smart! you are extremely witty. APPLAUSE! i also really like how you clue the readers in but leave us hanging for a bit. and then you tell us what it really is. VERY GOOODD! i love it. one small thing that i think could be done. is to write some more emotions at the end. i would lovee that XD. i think natsume & mikan's relationship is so cute. and you just magnify it THAT muchh XDD. very good very good. now im going to go and review your other chapters.. it's a habit of mine to read, get caught up in the story, forget to review, finish the wonderful story, and then look back so, "oh...i forgot to review." THEN go back to review... well. off i go to go back in time and review your wonderful chapterss once again really good story. i think your a very good writer. :)

3 support from ME, (an anonymous readerr)
XxfreedreamerxX chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Reeeeeaaalllly good new favourite author? i think so.
midnightwarterfall chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
this was a pretty good story. but, it did got confusing between the middle and the end. moreover, the last member was never mentioned nor was how mikan realized it was her mom considering she left her when she was three. The beginning to the middle was very good. after that it went downhill a lil but the atory and everything were awesome. ( i am just really lazy to log in)