Reviews for Tomorrow, It Begins
Zoi-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
wow. this was amazing. my favorite characters in your story are zoisite, kunzite, helios, serenity, selene and mercury. I especially like kunzite and selene's and mercury and zoisite's platonic friendships."those kinds of women they would fall in love if they were bisexual and single"
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
I loved this story so much! I really love the depth of each character and their relationships with each other. Your descrptions of everything was just perfect! Your characterization was really good too. Though I really wished there was a lemon in this last chapter I'm so going to look forward to the sequal!

Moonlight Outsider chapter 30 . 9/15/2011
Trust me, this is one of my favorite KunZoi fanfictions! I love it very much! :D

And I love your opinion of the so-called senshi/shitennou be honest, When I first saw that picture of senshi and shitennou, what I thought was just the same as you! So I was really exciting when I was reading your fiction~

I've read this fiction(and your other KunZoi fictions as well) some time ago, and I've read it for several times...well, sorry for the delay of this review, and looking forward to your more KunZoi fictions~
Last of the Loneliness chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved reading this story, so much. It was consistently exciting for each new chapter, with a plot that kept me interested and occasional fluffy/steamy bits that were simply icing on the cake. I love Kunzite/Zoisite anyway, but this fic definitely made me love it more.

For my part, I would say that maybe it should be rated M, but whatever suits you.

I will continue to await updates on both OFBoL and THCS!

The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 30 . 2/18/2011
Amazingly awesome! I loved the story through and through! Tho' Venus was pretty mean, I love her but even I wanted to smack the chick. Cute, Cute, Cute! I loved it!
Flulu chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
It's to late, but I prefer anime Zoisite and Kunzite if you want to know. xD

Warnings: Yaoi, that's all I can think of right now.

YEAH. Yaoi! :P

This one is realy short but it's suspenseful! I was very taut when I read the part where Zoisite come around and talking about these strange anargy which appears right now and nobody knows what it is. Suprise suprise it's Serenity! xD
Flulu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Here I'm! :D Ready for reviewing your stories.

I've said that I love your way to write and these beginning of "Tomorrow, it begins" it's realy amazing!

For the first, the beautiful sounds and looks outside in the dark and than the ecstacy inside. ;)

I love these sentence : "He smiled and nuzzled into those snowy locks brushing his nose against that pale slender neck he knew so well, kissing it gently, lovingly"

When I read this the first I wasn't sure because I'm not so familiar with the PGSM style and was feared if I see them as the Zoisite and Kunzite I know so well, but you have managed it realy good. I imagine their relationship just like you write it. ;)

ps. sorry if my english is so bad, but it's so late. xD
Morgane Faye chapter 30 . 6/21/2010
Wonderful story! It has everything important : fluff, yaoi, cuteness, yaoi, some drama, yaoi, love triangles, yaoi, and a happy ending. And yaoi!

You are a talented and gifted author. I cant wait to read everything else you wrote/are hopefully going to write!
SailorCopperOwl chapter 30 . 5/31/2010
I love this story! It gets better from chapter to chapter and every time I thought I couldn't take any more fluff, something happened that totally melted me down. ;D Jadeite with Artemis, for example...

The characterizations of the Shitennou are very good, and while you have favourites, you don't forget about the others. I especially like that you don't just break them up in pairs of two, but keep all four of them still a strong unit.

You also have an good twist on the immortality theme.

I would have wished that the various Senshi/Shitennou triangles had gotten more depth, esp after the discovery of the betrothal. It is like the Senshi don't exist any more from that point on, while I had been hoping for interesting developments.

Please write more stories! I will certainly read this one over several times again!
Moonbeam's Predilections chapter 30 . 5/14/2010
Oh my, that was amazing! Beautifully written, with almost poetical prose, and filled with deep emotion. Hopeful and heartbreaking all at once. Thank you very much for writing such a stunning tale.
mistresssasori chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
If you ment sailor pluto as the one who posses the key staff then you got her hair wronge. It's realy very dark green in the anime. Just thought you might want to know that:)
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 30 . 2/4/2010
Wai! It's finally finished! *SOBS* So sad! I'm going to miss it! Oh well, I'll just have to read it over and over and over until the new ones come out, and then to refresh, I'll just read it again and again! LOL. YAY! Saphir will be in it a lot! He's so a fav! I just LOVE the brotherly bond between Diamond and Saphir, so ADORABLE! I can't wait for the next installment, and I really have enjoyed this immensely. Poor Zoicite, NOT, he's going to have a 'fun' night!~ *blushes at thought* Aww, Helios never got to see Zoicite, I hope they have a reunion sometime! Really CUTE scene, and I can so imagine Zoicite blushing at the 'indecent' thoughts!~ LOL! Awesomeness! Must now put you on Author alert so I can see when next story comes out! *pushes the button* LATER!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 30 . 2/4/2010
love love love love it! *squeals*

A very good ending_ That's often hard to write.

I'm really looking forward to the sequel :D
Jezzebelle chapter 30 . 2/4/2010
aw, the final chapter of this wonderful story!

it answered the last few open questions and was a very cute compensation (is that the right word? my dictonary sucks sometimes...) to all the tragedy in the last chapter. *fangirl moment at the hide-and-seek-game-conditions*

omg i so love this poem! i dont know much about poetry, and i am not really patient when it comes to it in school, but this is a poem that ive read already 3 times by now!

Tainted Hearts, Caged Souls is the perfect title for the Dark Kingdom sequal - cant wait for it! :D

see ya! ;D
Saiya chapter 29 . 2/3/2010
Aww, shucks, thanks! Sorry it took so long to reply to your message, but I wasn't able to get on til now! What a nice present! (A NEW CHAPTER!) LUCKY! I just LOVE reading your chapters over and over, there just so sweet and enjoyable! *SOBS* Just one more chapter left *WAILS* NO I'm going to miss this story and it's wonderful author! Loved the battle scene, very creative and sobtastic! I started bawling my eyes out when they died, and at the sweet scene of Kunzite dying. All alone *starts humming all alone, alone, alone (made up)* LOL. But yea, so sad that it's almost done, yet so ecstatic that it's almost done, and all that confuzzling emotions and blah. Can't wait for the Epilogue! I know it's going to be just as good as the rest of this, and I know it's going to be so sweet and tantalizing... like chocolate!~ Great Job on this FABULOUS chapter, and can't wait!~