Reviews for Minion
Woman of Letters chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I liked the epilogue. A bittersweet ending but the scene with Sam and Leah read well. The music (what songs are those, btw) fit in with the scene.
Woman of Letters chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Given his feelings about Jo, it makes sense that the minion would play on those feelings. I like the way both Sam and Leah went to back Dean up and saved him.
Woman of Letters chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Leah is very plucky. I like the way she shoved salt into Dean's mouth and disrupted the minion's possession. Some of the other things I liked about this chapter - the way you describe Dean's driving, the way Dean patches Sam up so neatly and efficiently (I'm sure he's had a lot of practice) and his reaction to the pie.

The lighthearted camaraderie at the end was a nice change from the angst in the last two chapters.
Woman of Letters chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
The minion train's running quite well here. A short chapter but one with a lot of plot development. Leah goes to get Dean and he thinks she's a demon, Sam falls off the bed, hand outside the salt line.

I liked Sam's hallucinating ramblings. Sasquatch, not everest.
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Now on tenderhooks wanting to know whether Sam will survive this. Dean is responding, but assumes Sam is dead? Giving up so easily... that minion must have gotten to him!
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
So as far as I can tell, Sam didn't exorcise the minion, right? It was the rock salt that dissipated it. But now Sam is heavily wounded and being tended to by Leah.

And Dean still won't pick up his phone.

So what will it take to kill this critter?
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Wow... So the minion has Dean... That explains how he's not able to snap out of it.

Very riveting. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
So your exposition in this chapter and Sam's plan of action made the whole "Death minion who feeds on your fear and kills you" thing much more real to me.

Some very good plot and character development in this chapter. More hurt/grieving Dean who won't wake up to the world. I liked your description of Leah's smile and her resolve to see this through. Also nice to have Sam working with someone other than Dean, even though Dean is in such a sad state.

I like what you're doing here.
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
A view of Death that is a bit different than what we've seen on Supernatural. But that's okay - the chapter is written well enough, I like your original character (we don't even know her name yet) and for the purpose of story, I'll buy the "minions of death" theory.

On to the next chapter. Here's hoping Sam can get Dean back to the world of the living soon.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
A good beginning to the story. I like the line, "There may be a psycho killer wandering around Billings and you are looking at power outages and weather phenomena? What kind of investigator did you say you were?" Also the woman's reaction to Sam - that she could trust him because of his hands - said a lot about her character.

The second part, where Dean is grieving so hard for Jo that he refuses to do anything, even shower, is very well written. Sam's pleas were heartwrenching.

On to chapter 2!
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
This was awesome. That must have been so hard for Dean to see Jo like that. Very nice.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
awww that was wonderful! i loved that story and was glad to see Dean come back with a vengance!
Spockaholic chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
It's over? NO! Seriously, reading this story was a GREAT way to spend a Friday evening. I had all the best intentions of writing a review for every chapter, but then I got so involved that I didn't have the patience to slow down and write reviews.

Thank you so much for sharing this story. You write angst so beautifully, but you also do humor quite well...I had quite a few giggling moments along the way (especially during this chapter).
Spockaholic chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Whoa, that was some pretty hot hurt/comfort! The ABBA song at the end was a stroke of brilliance. You are officially my hero.
Spockaholic chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Okay, I know this isn't really relevant to the story or anything, but I just gotta say that I think I enjoy your disclaimers almost as much as the story (which is LOTS, by the way).