Reviews for FOUR Grimmauld Place, version 972
F Maurice chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Sweet.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Sweet. Ron does have his moments.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
They had a good talk.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
aw this was such a sweet story

"i promise to keep my hands to myself" lmfao !
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Lovely little piece. Both of them needing the other to ease their fears. Loved the things Hermione said to Ron about his being the life of their little group. That is really so true. Harry thought to himself at the time of the 'break up' in GOF, that as much as he liked Hermione, there was way to much time spent in the library and not enough laughter without Ron.

Loved that she has similar thoughts.

I wonder if Harry heard them talking. I know when he woke the next morning and saw how close they were, he felt a little on the outer, didn't he?

Lesley~
A Wanderer in the Snow chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I love this; you capture the moment brilliantly! The fear, the friendship... and that little bit extra: amazing!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Really great chapter as well. A little bit more than friendship.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That was such a sweet chapter. I love how she did try to get him to stop putting himself down, and just how comforting and supportive they were to each other in the conversation.
Tamira chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
So cute!
and sad... they are both so frightened, both of the next day and of loosing the other one... but still non of them goes the last step, saying something a bit more defenite than "you mean a lot to me."
Very nice little chapter, that one.
Tamira chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
oh for... you know it would be so far easier if those two would just finally admit to each other what they feel!
But as you are keeping canon there is no chance for that... stupid teenagers!

hey, one question... what's up with that title "version 972", did you try to write that little story so many times till you where happy with it?
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was sweet... And Ron is brave, maybe not as brave as Harry, but still... It is damn brave to decide that you have to be knocked out by a giant chess piece made of stone if your friends are supposed to have a chance... it is damn brave to stand in front of a person you think a mass murderer trying to protect a friend (if not very logical or actually helpful...) it is brave to come on live threatening missions... And it is brave to come back after you realy, realy messed up!
Harry was kinda stuck with the hero role, there was not realy much way out... But Ron all the time could have decided that this was enough and did not!

Sorry about my little rant, this was supposed to become a review, so... uhm... reviewing now! ;)

Ron realy knows Hermione well, huh? He nailed all her feelings down exactly as they where...
And Hermione said "I love Harry to pieces" - uhm, I have a feeling at least part of Ron misinterpreted that sentence, poor guy...

So they DID fall asleep holding hands? - Cute!
Another Story chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
This story is really heart-warming! It's brilliant and it show the angst between Ron and Hermione in their relationship. Left me with a smile. :)
Rozzy0 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Omg, that last bit was SO CUTE! We got little clues that Ron was being a total gentleman in this part of the book, but Harry was so caught up in his own stuff that we didn't really get to see anything. I love the idea of Ron trying so hard not to touch her and stuff, and yet not being able to help himself.

Sorry, i'm rambling. Off to read the next one.
Romione-till-death chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Grim old place Grimmauld Place.. wow i have never made that connection before! amazing :) and your story has started off really well.. keep it up and update regularly :)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Love how they acted in the first 2 chapters. The 3rd left me wanting more.