Reviews for Those Who Can't Be Kept
popsky chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I like this one. I love your OT, how you start the story, and the Tournament's response to this Legendary business; they are very believable and realistic. Ciaran and Axel are lovable. I could learn a lot about characterizations from you.

(...I admit that after reading the first break, I searched "hexx" and found nothing in Google except that attacking move "Hex", lol.)

I hope I can read more of your Pokemon writing. 3
Omega chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Interesting idea
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Thought I'd give this a try since I enjoy your Gods and Demons fic so much.

This was actually pretty enjoyable. The dialogue isn't stale and think the ending is rightly funny.
SunLight chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Interesting that you found an evolution for jynx - I like Morena and I definitely think the jynx line deserves an evolution a la magmortar/electivire.

The story is well-written, but not as memorable as Gods and Demons. I can't relate to the characters the way I did in Gods and Demons. It seems shallow that Ciaran goes through all that trouble to get attention from the articuno guy. I think part of the problem is that, as you suggested in the end notes, that Ciaran/Axel/articuno guy have their own storylines, and the story might've been a spinoff or a chapter in a long series. So we glimpse the personalities of quite a number of OT, but we don't get to know them well enough.

Anyway I'm still happy to see a new story from you. Is it too much to ask for an update on Moriko and co? I'm sure you get that questions a lot from readers but even with Sinnoh, I still like your region :)