Reviews for Letter To The Manufacturer
justadashofsarcasm chapter 6 . 6/9
Short and sweet. Great, I would have loved a little bit more from Pike but that is very in character, not mincing his words and somehow coming across amused but stern in two words? I love it so much :D
justadashofsarcasm chapter 5 . 6/9
Omg this made me laugh so much. Love this, especially the p.s. at the end - brilliant! :D
Very funny xD
Afroz chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
seriously, it was damn hilarious! especially jim's letters! :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
This is hilarious and a little bit frightening since companies do this kind of stuff, and people have died because of it. It is very well written, both comedic in its seriousness and very true.
marmota-b chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
"we hope that our products are the last you will ever use" Oh dear! Oh dear oh dear oh dear... I'm in a school library. Why do I always stumble on stories like this while everyone else is sleeping, or while sitting in the school library?
marmota-b chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
A suspicion is forming. I've read something like this before. With hotel soaps.
It's still hillarious.
marmota-b chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love the business tone of this... with the occasional slightly more personal slip-ups. "It would be greatly appreciated if compensation for damage inflicted to both man and machine was received" is priceless. :D
owtena chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
"that's the stuff the Enterprise is made of!"
I almost fell off my chair laughing :DDD This is definitely one of my favourite stories ;)
PhantomBowtie chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
This is glorious!
quaff chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
These "letters" remind me of a a series of "letters" written by Chris Anvil in the early 60s. They were very good and these are very good. I don't think I've read any as good as your series. Ta.
quaff chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was fun to read as well. Ta.
Azul Ocean chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Awesome job. I could hear this in Kirk's voice. It sounds like something he'd write. Great job!
victoria chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
I love it I have never laughed so much in my life brilliant thoght out and written. I would gladly read again and any other works you have thanks for making my day.
SapphireSecret chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
This is awesome! I could see this happening. Good job.