Reviews for Hearts Desire
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Please update soon. Love the story.
immabeananon chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
CAMMAN I WANNNA REEAADD MOOAAARR
you said you'd finish it, WOMAN I WILL STALK YOU UNTIL YOU UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTERXD

lol jk. Your writing is impeccable, I'm having a herd time coping with not reading this, I've been checking every other day now! :( Please do finish it
electro moonlight chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
hahaha ohh dear if ratchet knew what was going on he would be joining in i think or bring in galloway...it would get rid of him quick
pgsmrocks chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Uhm tell Galloway to come back in an hour. That should give them time to give Elita the 'fragging of her life,' and clean up. After all, they really can't make those interfaces go down now can they? *snicker* LMAO!

I am almost changing my mind about 'Waiting' being my favorite story. *fangirl squeee* and fans self! Totally hot and smexy, totally Transformers p0rn as you said. Definitely erotica.

Love how Optimus is still 'shy' after all this time with Elita. Yep Ironhide, you'll just have to get Optimus to try the fake femme port, . . . eventually.
Renee werewolf chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Wow, major wow. This is really good! Liked the part where Ironhide jerked Optimus off outside the hanger. I thought it would have been funny if they just left the fluid on the wall.
ShatteredPerceptions chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
:D

I don't read fan fiction often, but I devoured this! Love Optimus and Ironhide as a pairing. :3

Thanks for giving me something to procrastinate on! hahaha
StarFox21 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
LOL. Just one more reason to hate Galloway. Poor Ratchet, talk about shooting the messenger.
Magnusrae chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
"covert missile system"? "turbo boost stiffeners"? Mech toys? You're absolutely killing me with this chapter. And just when it was getting good... Ratchet interferes. Great job mixing in the humor with the intimacy; looking forward to more!
IronhideFan18 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
You need to put Hatchet in here, he needs to get you know, happy time
ElitasLove chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Love the ending! Or the not ending! Galloway and good for you on not hurting Elita or having Prime use the fake stuff. Glad to see you care for the characters. Enjoying it.
RAVen05 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
This has been amazing to read thus far and I can't wait for the next installment! I love the tender moments between Prime and Elita as well as how Ironhide tries to ignore when tender moments are turned on him.

Most of all, I can't get the image out of my head of Ironhide and Optimus, out in the rain, and 'Hide starts jerking Prime off. Oh. Yum.

And they should screw with Galloway's head, just for the fun of it.

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more!
Blip-chan chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at poor naive Optimus XD

And then the ending...

I am throughly enjoying this XD
fantasyaddict101 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
"how am I supposed to get rid of it?" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

'COMON, RATCHET, JOIN THE FUN! PWESE! (even if you don't want to add it to this story..perhaps a spin-off? A one-shot of a Ratchet-Elita-Optimus-Ironhide? It's like the three musketteers, plus Dartana! Wow, never going to look at the 3M's the same way again...)

Great chapter, but poor Ironhide. Grab the fun tube!

Oo! Strip poles are fun! Fast-deliverly please!

(Oh, and love the little ' cough- back of c17 airplane-cough-' I know what you're talking about! go me! !
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Will Chromia be added in to this shortly?
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Oh that was good, for it figures Ironhide and Chromia would have toys of their own but Optimus...who knew he was so niave about such things. I like the idea of both Ironhide and Optimus being in Elita at the some time. Nice ending Ratchet comes along just as the two were ready. LOL