Reviews for The Making of Huefar
yuuuukiiiisaaasuuuu chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
miss, you're too precious for this world.

Looking forward to the next chapter *_*
Ifa chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
this is cute in ever single way and I look forward to more from you

nina chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I really don't know , but... I LOVED IT.

PLEASE write more you are a superb writer if you don't , your talent will just waste , but write more about sasuke , ok ?
fan girl 666 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
this is a very cool story so far i loved reading the firts 2 chapters and hope to review more as soon as they are posted
ladyccino chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
-claps-

that was so well-written!

I mean, the way you used the adjectives...!

amazing.

and it was long. :D

I couldn't stop reading.

I'm usually too lazy to read long fics like these _;;

but this!

I just had to read em all, lol. :)
V.S chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is an interesting setup. I wonder what will happen next?
Xunaly chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
I like, I like, I like and... I like !

Why ?

Because :

-This chapter starts with our two pretty boys (XD Pretty, mouhaha ! Hem.) There are so cut...

-Kosuke is here. I like when she says to Yukimura what she thinks regarding Sasuke. And after, the "meatman"... Yukimura is not going to be happy...

-The fabulous scene in the changing rooms. Yaoi ! Oh yes ! Hem, sorry but I liked this misunderstanding between Sasuke and Yukimura. And the kendama ! X) [“So you thought of playing with it for a few minutes during break, right? You really are a kid.”] Taken in the act !

I liked also Yukimura's statement. ["I’ll make it so that you can’t live without me intruding on your every thoughts, dreams, and whatever may occupy your mind, be it day or night. Remember that."] It's very excellent after when he says : "Just kidding" !

But my favourite passage is when Sasuke takes the hand of Yukimura...and kick him on the shin ! "This is really Sasuke's"...

So... Thank you for this last chapter of this year. Take your aspirine and write the capters of next year !

No, I'm not an executioner !
The Flea chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I like it! Nicely written! Please update as soon as you can!
Otters rule the world chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Yeah I like your stories. :)
Xunaly chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh ! An other fiction !

You have inspiration at present ! I like this fiction as the others. The story is excellent. And what hackneyed at the beginning ! Poor Yukimura. I am impatient to see the duo in action faced with the camera.

So, another success for you.

Good job !