Reviews for FIVE Not A Good Night
F Maurice chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Good. And that was a nice moment with the newlyweds.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh, I can see the Ron's anger fixing to bust open. Good job on the pacing.
wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Very nice. Fleur is a real diplomat, isn't she. And Bill has his share of the Weasley temper.

Thank God for Fleur's ability to distract. I also noticed that Ron, in his misery, was not affected by Fleur's touch and presence. He really is growing up, I think and he has done a lot of that in the last couple of hours.

wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
You know, reading this, I had a thought; how did Ron know that Bill and Fleur lived in Shell Cottage, near Tinworth? The only waya I suppose was if they already had their house picked out and spoke about it with the family. Perhaps they had been there to have a look before Harry turned up.

Anyway, I felt so sorry for Ron sitting on the bank of the river staring moodily into space.

wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh boy, rhis shows just how that Horcrux was doing Ron's head in. Nasty, nasty, nasty thoughts which finally, unfortunately escaped his lips.

Nicely done.

Tamira chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
The stairs? but... wouldn't that be horrible unconfortable?
Otherwise: Fleur as word of reason is pretty cool. - People tend to forget that she was a Triwizard champion and so must have some more things than looks speaking for her.
Well done!
Tamira chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Well, Ron took up a nice fight, at least. - You know what? i think it is stupid of Harry and Hermione to assume like that that Ron would not come back and don'T wait a bit longer...
But as Ron realy did act like an idiot there I guess he deserves a bit of feeling bad...
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That stupid locket. Ron is probably the easiest of the three to manipulate at this time, they had only very few food and Ron's mood depends on that quite a bit (as does mine, I could so sympathize with him be short tempered and all for the lack of reasonable food), Ron has family to worry about while Harry has non and Hermione's are oblivated but at least in safety... Harry lived with an Horcrux all his live I do nto think a second one makes THAT much difference.
Still, I wished Ron had realized in time that he was manipulated by that stupid annoying Horcrux!