Reviews for Mione, Can I Ask You a Question?
napchic chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Harry so gave him the look.

SO.

*scribbles "the look" into canon*

This is adorable and my dad asked the same question...well, not if Harry had ever gazed at dad with joyful relief at the promise of a shared lifetime of love and happy tomorrows... but you know.

Um, where was I? Ah yes, awesome. Thanks for writing.
napchic chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Harry so gave him the look.

SO.

*scribbles "the look" into canon*

Um, where was I? Ah yes, awesome. Thanks for writing.
Ulin chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Hillarious! Poor Ron, always jumping into conclusions (although he could be quite right with F/S...)
charativa chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LOL! OMG...I couldn't stop laughing throughout that whole story. That was great. It's late at night and I can't stop laughing.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That ending made me giggle. GIGGLE. Love it. I'd like to see Ginny's reaction. :)
Jane-E-Kirsted chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I just lol'ed so much!

~~
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hahahaha! Funny!
Ginevraahhhh chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
FUNNY! i never thought of lord of the rings like that. awesome work. keep writing. xx
BlossomQuill chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
LMFAO! “Right,” he nodded, remembering his original point, “So, I’m watching the movie, yeah? And it hits me: Frodo and Sam’s quest to destroy the ring is a lot like us hunting down the Horcruxes. Frodo and Sam are like me and Harry.”

“Ronald, if you tell me that I’m Gollum in your analogy, I swear to you, I will hex you!”

Oh my gosh! That and the thing t te end! LMAO!

Cat xx
Aloemilk chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Funny story!

Frodo and Sam don't look as much in love in the movies as they do in the books, though...

Climax of their love in the books: falling asleep holding hands.

If Hermione had remembered that scene from the books, she would have found Ron's argument to be plausible, haha!

After all, didn't SHE fall asleep holding Ron's hand? :p
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Reading this really improved my mood. I just laughed and laughed. That line at the end? Priceless. Keep writing
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
hahaha Oh Ron. Cute story!
rotclady chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
LMAO!
grangerbutstranger chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Very cute! It kind of reminds me of a discussion I had a while ago with my roommate.
kay-B711 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
oh gosh...haha, my sides hurt.