Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Desiderata
whitealmond chapter 8 . 5/6
I couldn't stop smiling this entire chapter. And I just realized - Conan Doyle? Watson? HA! XD sad that it took me so long, though...
Don't worry Holly, if Artemis is the brains, you're the brawn and the beauty ;)
whitealmond chapter 4 . 5/6
Well, that's convenient. I hope one of them has a recording device XD
whitealmond chapter 3 . 5/6
Even when Artemis doesn't remember Holly, they're connected. In this case, by a stolen necklace ;) now I know you said there wouldn't be any romance in this story, but they're both adorable nonetheless. I see this story has a few sequels, and I hope there's romance in them... XD
whitealmond chapter 2 . 5/6
No Opals at all, huh? That's kind of a relief XD so the opal necklace wasn't a bit of clever foreshadowing? XD
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/6
Two opals in gold? Uh-oh.

Hilarious last part. Man, you've really got Colfer's voice down.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 8 . 3/1
I finally got around to reading this after so long. This was an excellent mystery. (I feel kind of bad for Lili though. She was just a tool of her aunt's plot.) I like how so much of the mystery is revealed by Artemis and Holly hiding and eavesdropping on other people's conversations.

And Mulch, that dwarf is made of pure gold. I never get tired of his antics.
There's no romance! Yay! I hate a tone of romance-ugh
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Awesome. I've gotten really into mythology recently, especially Aztec. (I've seen the summary for the second sequel and have high hopes) I'd better crack on and read part two!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Yay no romance, everything has H/A it's so annoying!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
OPALS! I'm guessing 0pal is behind that...
SecretSuccubus chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
You're doing well with the mystery detective aspect of this fanfic. I really had no idea what was going on until the last chap where all the explanation was placed. I guessed Loki was all behind it from the name Loki alone. God of Chaos and all.

I'm also glad that there was not much romance in this. I like Holly and Artemis being friends and teasing each other. I understand this fanfic was rushed so there weren't more details about each character and there were very many original characters which I have a hard time remembering which confused me, especially when they all talk together LOL.
Shriannan chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Loved the reference to switching eyes. :) I like that you brought in Lili Frond. What a fun twist I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next and where the other parts of the necklace will turn up. Thank you for writing!
Shriannan chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This chapter made me laugh out loud several times. :) You do so well with the dialogue. I know I say this a lot, but you really do keep the characters *in character* which is a real talent. Can't wait to keep reading! Thank you for writing!
Shriannan chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Foaly's fool proof plan: Let's ship Holly to Mulch. Lol, he would do that and think it was absolute genius. But you can't have an Artemis Fowl story without Mulch. Well, you can, but then I would spend half the time missing him and his antics. Also, his letter to Artemis was fantastic as was the inclusion that he swiped the actual coin too. It always bothered me that they never explained what he did with it before the mind wipe. I think the coin reappeared in one of the later books, but again with no mention of how it was still with him. Thank you for writing!
Shriannan chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
The benefit of reading a sequel before the original is that when the sequel is over you can go back and read the first story without any waiting involved. :) Yay! I am going to try to pace myself, buuuuut we'll have to wait and see how well that works. I'm interested to see what Mulch got in the package and also how the necklace got into the same tube as the painting. I'm excited to start another one of your stories. :) Thank you for writing!