Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Desiderata
Shriannan chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This chapter made me laugh out loud several times. :) You do so well with the dialogue. I know I say this a lot, but you really do keep the characters *in character* which is a real talent. Can't wait to keep reading! Thank you for writing!
Shriannan chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Foaly's fool proof plan: Let's ship Holly to Mulch. Lol, he would do that and think it was absolute genius. But you can't have an Artemis Fowl story without Mulch. Well, you can, but then I would spend half the time missing him and his antics. Also, his letter to Artemis was fantastic as was the inclusion that he swiped the actual coin too. It always bothered me that they never explained what he did with it before the mind wipe. I think the coin reappeared in one of the later books, but again with no mention of how it was still with him. Thank you for writing!
Shriannan chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
The benefit of reading a sequel before the original is that when the sequel is over you can go back and read the first story without any waiting involved. :) Yay! I am going to try to pace myself, buuuuut we'll have to wait and see how well that works. I'm interested to see what Mulch got in the package and also how the necklace got into the same tube as the painting. I'm excited to start another one of your stories. :) Thank you for writing!
Tawny chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
WOO Yeah this was pure epic-ness!
I'm so glad I read this! YAY!
Forever Day chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
A proper mystery in fanfiction land? Can it be? *faints*
Anyway I loved the banter as always and it tied up very nicely (even had the criminal confessing to all and sundry what they've done which is a plot device I really enjoy) And you managed to squeeze in some AH. And Butler being generally hilarious (childlocking the doors was pure dead brilliant). I enjoyed it a lot.
crownoflaurel chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
You know, it really is quite sad that Root died in canon. He's a good character to write - or maybe that's just how you write him.
crownoflaurel chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I have gained such a fondness for Lili due to this.
crownoflaurel chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I wanted to see Lili meet Dvalina, but otherwise, cute. Artemis and Holly make great thief partners.
crownoflaurel chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Artemis and Holly's bickering feels a little off, but it still made me smile. I like how he tried to read and walk at the same time too - poor Butler, looking after such a charge. Being good with women is just karma's way of repaying him.

And it's funny, I think, that out all the characters here, I feel most sorry for Lili. Imagine having an Auntie like that.
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh Artemis. Art's the only thing that keeps your mind off mysteries, isn't it?
Aleaster chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Great work! You write really well. I am curious though, why do you use apostrophes instead of quotation marks? It's not a huge deal, just a little distracting.
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
I must admit, I am impressed...How creative and original... a pleasure to read.
cyanicism chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Dude, that was wicked awesome! The best mystery fanfiction I've ever read. Although, if you ask me, not making it Arty/Holly isn't something to brag about...not to a reader who is addicted to Arty/Holly romance! They have that love-hate thing going that just makes it so fun to read and write. Anyway, great job!
cyanicism chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
A flying dryad's ass...Ah, I love you, Julius...
Asper chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Yes! Thank god for you, Lli. I've spent the better part of the last hour trolling through fics and discarding reading urges as I went, but I was holding fast to the AU. Unfortunately, I think I've skimmed through enough Artemis Fowl high school and Hogwarts AUs for my entire life, thanks.

Then I remembered I hadn't checked your profile in AGES. Jackpot!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »