Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Desiderata
ilex-ferox chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Oh, loved the Better Gnomes and Gardens! First laugh I've had all day. Did I ever tell you how much I appreciated the Adler reference?
The Tantalus Complex chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Great Story, update soon. Is this A/H, or are they just close friends?
TheBadsun chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
wow

2 whole chapters?

Yay -

awsome update(s)

keep it up !

oh n totally loving the a/h thing lol )
Alchemechanist chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
‘What’ll it be next? You two gonna start swapping eyeballs?’ Heh heh heh... Lli, you rascal.

Oh... the plot thickens! Lili is victimized! And a lesbian! What shall be next?

Very nice job, again ;)
Liris chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Lili Frond is the bad guy? Girl? Whatever...

Brill! Amazing, love it! More please?

Kitsune Heart chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
If my own writing wasn't going so well, I'd be mad at you for distracting me so.

No...that's a lie. I'd still be squealing in joy at each new chapter. M...Loki...okay! Reading time!

Started wheezing with laughter at the eyeballs comment. And, I know you're trying to be funny, but I think the idea of Holly in Artemis's clothes is rather hot. I mean...well, any woman in a men's suit tends to be sexy, so...

Oh! Drama! But...ew...Lili dating a female dwarf. Kinda...ew. Ah, well. Bloody brilliant twist, actually. And which Kelp were you referring to?

Loki is a pixie, eh...very nice. M...Loki... He produces eight-legged horses, in the right conditions. Wonder how THAT legend came about. ;)
Alchemechanist chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Ha! I thought so! A bit obvious, that the necklace Artemis got was the one it was thought that Holly stole.

Very nice reunions. A bit cut-and-dry, but very nice, as always.

Matt
WeirdButAwesome chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
HAH! I guessed that, so there. Unfortunately, that's as far as I went *cue sheepish grin*.

Update soon, I want to know what happens next!
ngneer chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Lili - you write so well. This is fun and I don't have any negative criticsm so far. I love the story.

I should have finished reviewing SIACL. I worte a few reviews then just finished reading it. Anyway, it was great, but I missed more detail in the later years as there was in the beginning. I know, it would have made the bokk 200 chapters long. Anyway, I'm enjoying this one and it's great so far. I am hoping you'll post it all before your head to Laos.

Ngneer
IDreamInWords chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Interesting story... I found the first two chapters somewhat boring and dragging their feet, but the third one is quite sprightly! :) I love the humor in there, made me smile several times.

There's a slight inconsistency though... At one point, Holly says the Brisingamen was missing for two and a half thousand years, and then she says in human calendar years, it'd be 1990's - meaning approximately 20 human years have gone by. I may be wrong, but I don't recollect anything about human years and fairy years being of diferent length, either in the novel, or in this fic... Can you explain this more clearly? Thanks! _
Liris chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
again with the between-lecture reading! grr, I shouldn't check my emails when I have work to do. This is brilliant, love it! In character, love the A/H interactions, funny as well. More please!

onefowlswan chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
More, more, more! Please?
Captain Holly Short of the LEP chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
I love Mulch in this story, he is fantastically in character. I love the introducing-to-fridge part. Hehe. Please update soon, i am also an addict to romance...maybe i shoul try a similar cure...

-Captain Short
Kitsune Heart chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
In bed with Loki, eh? Rawr. Is the Norse mythology the Colfer inspiration? His Hitchhiker's book is a lot of Norse mythology, so...

God, the verbal sparring in this is just perfect. Especially between Holly and Mulch. Sacred dwarven baths...I'm sure it was a joke on her part, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

I can't help but imagine Holly having to wear the necklace, for some reason, and the boys suddenly falling at her feet in worship. At the same time, I don't know if that would really fit, as you've said this isn't a romance.
Liris chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I should be on my way to a lecture right now, so there is no time to sign in. This is really good, short but sweey like you said, and more please!

73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »