Reviews for Late Nights

brilliant
nikkidog chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Great!
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
don't remember if I reviewed. This is Awesome!
divakat chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Yeah, so I know this is old, but I'm new so...

My fav? "Loss of consciousness maybe, never loss of life." Love it!

So hot.
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i think i want to marry this story.
WheresUrMoose chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Bloody not only they could just finally get together on the damn seems to be happening now but just painfully 've got some talent love.
WildHope17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This story is just...wow...I have no words. Amazing.
ceciilee chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
wow, this is the second time I read this fic ;p when are you going to tell us what happened in the car on their way home?
nanafics chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
X)

So hot!
V. Dariaux chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I'm not sure I buy the beginning of the story as in character. I think Gillian would never start crossing the line with Cal while they were at work. Maybe if they were already in an established relationship, there would be a chance of something sexual happening at the office, but I don't know if thats how the relationship would start and at least not with a blow job before they even kissed.

That aside, this story was still really hot and I thought the ending was more in character and even if it wasn't, it was so hot I had passed caring.

" “I like talking.” The brain was the biggest sex organ, after all, and Cal knew how to work it. “All right?” " - probably my favorite line; I totally think Cal would be like this...at least I hope he would be... ;)
AllyBallyBee chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
oh GOOD god...brilliant.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
A very hot and fun story. I loved the naughty aspects of doing this all in the office and Cal's dirty talk!

vaude.renz chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow. Simply wow. That was absolutely amazing. D

I love how you bring up the fact about Gillian reading

the romance novels...haha...of course she has to have

a naughty streak within her. )

Wonderful ending and great characterization. _
ROLLLOLROLFLMAO chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Damn, Gillian's so hot in this story!

It was just HILARIOUS when Cal thought his hand going up her skirt/dress was the hottest thing he'd seen! EPIC!

Ahaha, totally loved this story, awesome as!
Kowy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Well that's a great story! Every single person is so in character, and that's one of the best romance/drama I've ever read. To be honest, you're the first writer that describes actions like that, who never forgets about the dialogue (which is extremely sexy by the way). It feels like you know what you are writing about, not just making things up. And for that as a reader I've got to thank you. It's not easy not to write another cliche, but your story is innovative and different from the others. Many stories seem to be written with the use of one idea, and I can't tell that about yours. I really liked it, I enjoyed reading this, every single bit. Please keep on writing.