Reviews for Late Nights

brilliant
nikkidog chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Great!
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
don't remember if I reviewed. This is Awesome!
divakat chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Yeah, so I know this is old, but I'm new so...

My fav? "Loss of consciousness maybe, never loss of life." Love it!

So hot.
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i think i want to marry this story.
WheresUrMoose chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Bloody not only they could just finally get together on the damn seems to be happening now but just painfully 've got some talent love.
WildHope17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This story is just...wow...I have no words. Amazing.
ceciilee chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
wow, this is the second time I read this fic ;p when are you going to tell us what happened in the car on their way home?
nanafics chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
X)

So hot!
V. Dariaux chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I'm not sure I buy the beginning of the story as in character. I think Gillian would never start crossing the line with Cal while they were at work. Maybe if they were already in an established relationship, there would be a chance of something sexual happening at the office, but I don't know if thats how the relationship would start and at least not with a blow job before they even kissed.

That aside, this story was still really hot and I thought the ending was more in character and even if it wasn't, it was so hot I had passed caring.

" “I like talking.” The brain was the biggest sex organ, after all, and Cal knew how to work it. “All right?” " - probably my favorite line; I totally think Cal would be like this...at least I hope he would be... ;)
AllyBallyBee chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
oh GOOD god...brilliant.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
A very hot and fun story. I loved the naughty aspects of doing this all in the office and Cal's dirty talk!

vaude.renz chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow. Simply wow. That was absolutely amazing. D

I love how you bring up the fact about Gillian reading

the romance novels...haha...of course she has to have

a naughty streak within her. )

Wonderful ending and great characterization. _
ROLLLOLROLFLMAO chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Damn, Gillian's so hot in this story!

It was just HILARIOUS when Cal thought his hand going up her skirt/dress was the hottest thing he'd seen! EPIC!

Ahaha, totally loved this story, awesome as!