Reviews for 156 Feelings
Midori no Kaori chapter 28 . 11/27/2015
I LOVE THIS SETTING! I do like the connection iwht greek mythology, really cool! Its really fresh and awesome when the characters are put in completely new AUs, and even better when its down right : 3
Midori no Kaori chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
hhaahhaaha aww poor renji~ but man, i have to say I'm definitley jealous XD
Midori no Kaori chapter 26 . 11/27/2015
XDD Omg adorable~ Always leave it to matsumoto to make it lively : 3 but inideed, grimmjow is all cute, sexy and hot~~
Midori no Kaori chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
oh no sore spot of ichi! but it was a nice moment~
Midori no Kaori chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
if you do have the time, please do XDD But this short ver is also very charming! I can just picture the moment in my head, very touching / thumbs up!
Midori no Kaori chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
hohoho i just love mpreg, especially when grimmmy is the mama XD
Midori no Kaori chapter 22 . 11/27/2015
OMMGG that was SO ADORABLE! I CANN"TT I own a cat too XD but ong this was hilarious and cute XDD
Midori no Kaori chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
this made me swoon too XD
Midori no Kaori chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
/ cute! its really nice where the moment grmmjow changes and realises his feelings : 3 very sweet
Midori no Kaori chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
aww XD I haven't really before, but lately female!Grimm has really been growing on me : 3 I drew a few pics here and there XD
Midori no Kaori chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
aww man, but don't we all love to torture our grimmy XD But I love this! I wonder how ichigo would react when he sees grimmjow like that
Midori no Kaori chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
hehhehe Yoruichi knows it all! : 3 its cute that ichigo is the one seeking the attention now hoho a bit jealous of grimmjow fighitng others XD
Midori no Kaori chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
TTTT Noooooooo, but damn it, I love angsty stuffff
Midori no Kaori chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
AHAHAHA I loved this XD oh grimmjow, youuu XDDD
Midori no Kaori chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
hohoho I love it when shiro is into grimmjow too XDD