Reviews for The Best Bets Are Lost
AmethystVanillaSkies chapter 1 . 9/24
Sexy. That's all I can say for this. Hope you make more for these two in the future. ;)
IDRC chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
why you no finish?
Why you leave me hanging?
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Kenny deserves that ass! Let him have it! XD
Nepirimu-san chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awesome, pretty good, I may consider getting all my south park reading from you X3 :)
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Yes I LOVED it! Epicness! Great job! Very well done! XD
I love KennyXKyle! Lol, I love Kenny like, immediately gets up and drags Kyle over to his house. XD
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh, that was great. I adore how you write Kenny. Thanks for a great read. Keep writing.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Lady Luck IS a closet pervert! Remember when Kyle had to suck Cartman's balls?

ANYWAY... Loved your story!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very good story :) I enjoyed it a lot
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Sometimes short, smexy oneshots without actual penetration are hotter than ones with it. This is definitely one of them. Simply hot.
Ksquaredx chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved this!
Always Running Away chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved this!

It was written perfectly, and it's just really really great.

I kind of wish it was longer so that I would have more to read, but I still have all your other stories to read now.

Great job!
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I like!

But some advice if you go through with it:

Even though it won't go with the story as well, make Kyle top and Kenny bottom. EVERY K2 story Kenny tops, EVERY Style story Stan tops, EVERY Stenny story Stan tops. Kyle always bottoms.

Spice it up a bit :)
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hot...Very nice, lol
ZestyMango chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hot, sexy, perfect. I loved it :)
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Me likey! Normally I avoid fics with Kenny in them, simply because I think it must be very difficult to keep him in character when he barely even speaks in the show. But because I read and enjoyed your Moonshine fic ages ago I decided to check this out. If Kenny could speak more, I think that this is exactly what he would be like as a teenager, so well done! He was very firm about what he wanted, but never once did he bully Kyle, and I love all the little battles of wits they have with each other throughout-it made your story very realistic. Kyle was also very in character, nothing to complain about there. Again, well done, and keep writing xOx.