Reviews for SIX The Return of the Not So Prodigal Friend
PF2724 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Wow, I never thought about the brains possible impact on that ! Ridiculously genius ! :D well done.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
So much for Ron being firm with her. Good.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I'm glad Ron's not feeling so guilty now that he can speak his mind to Hermione. I like that he's being firm with her. I believe Hermione will forgive him soon.
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
She still had to utter a threat even after her ruminations. Very interesting idea about Ron's scars and the Horcrux also causing him physical pain as well as mental anguish.

Another great little story.

Lesley
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Articulate and to the point. And there was more than a modicum of common sense in what he said to Hermione. And she is supposed to be the one overflowing with common sense.

I am glad Ron told her she was being the prat this time.

Why wouldn't he tell Hermione what the Horcrux made him think? Because of his black thoughts about Harry and Hermione being in love with each other?

Yeah, that would be hard.

Lesley
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
And he is going to keep that promise and be extremely nice to Hermione... Well, the scars plus Horcrux make for a powerful combination, it seems... and yeah, Hermione might have been a bit hard on Ron, but not realy to hard.
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well, that talk went suprisingly well... and Ron realy can not tell what he was thinking, I don't think all of it was exactly clear... and what was is probably far to personal and embarassing right now...
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I like your writing style and it's a cute story.
Northumbrian chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I really should be reading these in order, but actually, it doesn'r matter. Another nice missing moment. Thank you.