Reviews for Fly on the Wall
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I hate Kate too.

Before the whole down memory line in the episode where Neal told Peter how he met Kate, the girl seemed like a real b. Always led Neal on and didn't seem to loved him as much as he loved her.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You should go back and change Liz to El, I didn't know who you meant at first. Neal is kind of whiny, but its still pretty good.
Aeryn Entari chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
"THE hat" lolol priceless

well written and sharp - just like the show!
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Im not sure Neal would have blown up like that this early in the series because thats how TV is, but even so, he's spot on. And, to me least, he didn't come off as a teeage girl, so your safe.

Yea, characters do that to you. Maybe now you can write the original version in peace? I'd love to read it. And I love that thing at the end with Neal's hat. Great job.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I loved the story.

No you didnt make Neal sound like a girl.

This was a bit was a great fatherr son story.

JeanneZ84
Toolz chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was a great and wonderful story...I don't think that you made neal's character a girl..I think that was funny,sad, and cute that neal cried..lol..great story plz write more bout neal!
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
"The" hat? Very Neal. Pretty good! Not fond of the teenage-girl-ness, I must admit. But everything other than that is pretty dang good.
Katie chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was great! Neal's poor hat. At least Peter actually picked it up.
airam4u chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very nice story.
miss anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very nice. I've always seen Neal and Peter's relationship as a father/son thing or a bromance. And there is Kate. I have say, right off the bat, I don't like her, but it's a little early in the season to start judging. But if she doesn't show any personality soon I hope Neal dumps her.
Deeiscrazy211 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Nice job! Luv ur story :)
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
very good story i loved that neal freaked out over his hat being on the floor.. so funny :P
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I liked it, I hope you write more White Collar. Thank you!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Hahahhaha, but Neal IS a teenage girl at heart D. I LOVED it, absolutely perfect, and no, you weren't the only one, Peter needs to trust Neal way more, the relationship is so lop-sided. And kate is annoying, if she becomes a full on character it wouldn't be as good, but anyways this scene is just what the episode needed. Thanks!