Reviews for Goodbye Letter
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful story, I've never cried to a story, or movie for that matter, but for some reason this got to me and its the closest I've ever been to nearly crying, so well done! :)
Crius chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was an awesome story. You managed to pack so much emotion into such a short space that I'm totally blown away. I felt bad for Clark just as much as for Buffy that he got the wrong impression, it couldn't have been easy for him thinking that Buffy was really in love with Angel.

If it's not too presumptuous of me, I'd like to know whether you have plans to write any follow-up pieces. Since Superman returned after being killed by Doomsday, at least in the comics, the door is open for a reconciliation piece where Buffy sets the record straight with Clark. You might also consider a story chronicling their relationship prior to his death.

Anyway, thanks so much for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed it. (Sorry for the repeat, I could have sworn I was signed in when I left this review the first time)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2010

Anyway, thanks so much for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed it.
Esus927 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, crazy angst, but amazingly well-done. I would really like to see a sequel to this with them reconciling after he comes back to life.
Julian Carax chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
While incredibly, utterly depressing it was well written. Clark's rationalisations are ones I'd come up with and there wasn't a single typo (nothing worse than reading a 'Goodbye' Letter with mistakes in it).

Buffy's reaction was fairly accurate. I do wonder though, just how much strength was Clark still holding back so he didn't hurt her... The Slayer always appears reasonably strong but Superman... well, for him the entire world is wet tissue paper.

Keep up the good work (I'm hoping to see more Journey X soon).

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a full Buffy/Superman crossover. I've seen Smallville but to see a Superman who's secure in himself with her would be interesting. Or at least, one who's coming in to his own.
irisadoresjade chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw...that made me cry
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Really good story. You should do a follow up where it turns out Clark isn't dead or maybe he still is in the way he declared that 'Clark Kent is dead' in the finale.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
good story/Chapter & more please

Please do a sequel if this is the end