Reviews for SEVEN The Truth At Last Almost
Really enjoyed this.

Thank you.
PF2724 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
love it, especially "When?" she allowed herself to relax against him, her heart suddenly about to burst. "Soon?"

"Would you ... would you want that?"
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very good.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I have to say that in this part of the book, Hermione really, really (and I mean really) annoyed the hell out of me. For her, Griphook and his wants were obviously more important than the fact that they needed the sword to get rid of the Horcruxes. Why couldn't she look at it from the POV that the Goblin's also needed to be released from the tyranny of Voldemort, even though they considered the fight to be below their dignity. The wizards were really running Gringotts, not the goblins.

Griphook would have (and did) sold them down the river in a trice and was planning to make his move whenever the opportunity presented itself. He would have been quite happy if the three of them had been killed.

And he was lying about the sword. JK said in an interview when asked, 'is the sword really not Gryffindor's sword'? that Griphook lied. She didn't say he believed to to be Ragnog the whomever's sword and that Gryffindort had stolen it; he knew it was Gryffindor's sword. As was easily demonstrated when the sword must have left Griphook's possession to appear for Neville. He was a traitorous little turd.

And I am aware of goblin's ideas of ownership and payment. But that sword had reposed aT hOGWARTS SINCE gRYFFINDOR'S DAY, AND NO GOBLIN HAD EVER DEMANDED IT BACK. (sorry about the caplock. Didn't realise and can't be bothered to undo it.)

Anyway, Hermione should employ her common sense sometimes rather than get on her moralistic high horse on behalf of other magical creatures. As Ron said, goblins aren't fluffy little bunnies, either. They have played dirty too.

The ridiculous efforts she employed to set the house elves free! Where was her common sense then. If just anyone could give a GOBLIN CLOTHES, THEN hARRY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SET dOBBY FREE BY JUST HANDING HIM HIS FILTHY SOCK IN CofS, instead of going to the subterfuge of putting the diary in the sock and having Lucius pulling the diary out and flinging the sock towards Dobby.

Hermione couldn't have set the house-elves free. I think they stopped cleaning Gryffindor tower because they were insulted that she was trying to set them free after having been told they didn't want to be free. I so wish HArry had told her. And yes, I realise I have gone off on a tangent here.

Tamira chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
aww... I am not sure if it is the right decision of them to still not realy tell each other, but even if they didn'T, by now they know! and that's good...
Rozzy0 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was great! Sorry I'm not reviewing all of these but I don't really have time :) Anyway, I really like this idea, that they both knew how they felt, even (almost) talked about it, but couldn't do anything. Not now. I've actually been in a situation like that (although not because our lives were in danger, thank goodness) and I know how it feels. Anyway, it makes a weird kind of sense, that they had a mutual agreement not to say anything, or to act on their feelings.
pegasus25 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I agree with Loralu about your A/N. As you yourself had said for your missing moment ONE Talking to Luna, "It's been done to death, so what's one more." Indeed, what's another "destroying of Hufflepuff's cup" missing moment especially when it will be as intelligently well written as your other seven? Hope you will consider going for it!
Avanell chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was really cute!
loralu chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Nothing like excellent 'morning' FF. :) Brilliant.

Your A/N: That's what you said about your first FF and it was excellent. One of the best in fact that I have read. So to say it's been done before and better is well... silly. If, it's because you don't have something in mind that's ok. However, if it's because the reasons you state then you should write the story anyway and give the reviewers the opportunity to agree with you or not. :)

Just my underhanded, selfish way of getting you to write more! Please :D
Trude chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
regbride12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
THAT was a very sweet missing moment :) Well done!
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 11/21/2009