Reviews for A Picture of Christmas
Sonikku fluffy213 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Unbelivably cute. I love Sonic and Cream's relationship in your stories!
sonadow wolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
In a way it was a slight sonamy but still good
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aw! How sweet! *U* That was so sweet! Christmas fluffs rule, and yours was particularly amazing! Even the insight into Sonic's reasons for loving Christmas...and making Cream happy with the story (though I didn't really get the 'fly' comment)...! *U* Man, everything was AWESOME! *U* *U* Rock on!
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Sword: Aw, I love Christmas! And this story!

Pen: Bah, humbug. Let them all be-

Sword:-boiled in their own pudding?

Pen: What? No! Be boiled alive for celebrating and being joyful.

Oh calm down Pen. Anyway, great job as usual. Loved it.
Sonikdude09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is a really amazing story for Christmas and that is true it oes really make everyone soft and loving. Just a way to put this, just AWESOME! best christmas story ever heard (considering all i read was a thanksgiving story lately) Just AWESOME! nice work Sylv!
EspiAmy98 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw that was so cute! 3 :D
Ziggy7332 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
:D Once again you did it again. I just love how you made the story feel...I just can't find the's just say it made me feel all fluffy and content inside. The same homely feeling I get whenever it's Christmas & my family is there with me. Thank you for writing a Christmas fanfic. I just love the kind of emotions that they bring.

I also hope you have an EXCELLENT! Christmas!

*Lisa pops out outta nowhere*: "& a Happy New Year!"

~Steph_! & Lisa O.o(AKA the OC)
Infinity-formlesstree4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009

I was smiling so much at the end..and a lil tear went down.

yay! _

You should write more like these short little cute stories, they make people smile :D
Ksonic chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
E! That was SUCH a cute story! I loved it! The whole thing was good; the story, and the bits of romance too. I am a little concerned about Cream not guessing Rudolph 'til the end though lol. Great story, once again, and it's going on my fav. list!
Roslyn the Rascal chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
AH! it's so cute! I love it! you did a great job

I'd applaud if you could hear me. I love it, I love it! v

you gotta write more storys like this!

Merry christmas and a happy new year!
daneliz chapter 1 . 11/21/2009

SonicIsAwesome chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
AWW! That was so cute! _ Great job! You do the best fluff stories! XD Talk to ya later!