Reviews for Within the Shelter of His Love
philipno2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was so good, so cute! :)
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That is amazingly good. I kind of wished we found out who it was that the one who broke Bella's heart was. But I guess it was just someone. I do love this though, very sweet.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was beautiful, I loved it.
rdrumm5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I don't like that he was Rosalie's brother because than it automatically makes you think of Jasper and i hate the idea of Jasper and Bella together. The story is very good i just wish it was Emmett's roommate Jacob or something.
peachesandtwilight981 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
God this oneshot is SO passionate, intimate and full of love

well im off to go take a cold showerXD

Best wishes
theguardpie chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
loved the story :) it was gorgeous xx
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh my darlin' Capt'n...somehow I didn't review this FOREVER ago when I read it. I love it, it's so sweet and just wonderful, just like you! It's a great story and you, as always, did a great job telling it!

latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Sweet, sensual, HOT! Awesome job CJ. *fans self* Now I am all hot and bothered. :)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/22/2009 need a cold shower...thank you...:)
bazookawhat chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
You're wrong, I think you are Shakespeare. Haha, anyways great, no, AWESOME story. Edward and Bella make me jealous since they're so cute and just frickin' amazing. I cant really find a lot of great Edward/Bella relationships like this one in stories which sucks but then I find a story as great as this. :) super!