Reviews for Learnin to Cope
supersonicninja1 chapter 8 . 7/25
its been since 2010! Dude! like its 2016 now man! how long does it take! 6 years dude!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 8 . 3/18
I really love this story. I know that my saying this probably does absolutely nothing to change your mind about wether or not to continue this story, if you're already decided, but I REALLY love this, ok? Is be ecstatic if you'd continue this.
2016 please update its such a good story!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
As long as you come back...eventually.
I have never wanted to gut england more than I do now.
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Arthur's a bastard calling his own son (even if he doesn't know it) an abomination even after he just thought that the child was adorable. I hope Alfred slaps him
Insane-Lane chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I was enjoying this one.
lovehetalia chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
it feels like I have to fill an empty space in my heart now,pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase finish it please please please!
Egaer chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Please more!
Marshal Thompson chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Pwease continue. Q_Q
kawtharthegreat chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
please update sooooooon!
Candice chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
I have enjoyed the story so far - I hope that Arthur feels like a jerk founding out that he is the father of Alec and that Alred didn't cheat on him at all.
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Prussia's being spied on with his caring side out!
mofalle chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Mpreg fics are a guilty pleasure of mine. My favorite have America as the Mom. I realize that this fic is dead. Still I wanted you to know that I enjoyed the seven chapters. I liked the flow of the story. It was sad how Arthur assumes the child is not his. Can he not tell by the eyebrows?! I had hoped for Canada and America to sit and talk and for the twin girls to meet their cousin. I remember how facinated my niece was when her baby brother came home. They're 11 months apart. I liked how supported Russia was in this fic. It's refreshing for him to not be the creepy bad guy. If this story was ever resurrected. It would be nice to know how scared America was going through the pregnancy by himself. I'm sure Canada had a baby shower and all the female nations fawning over him and Prussia. America was alone, then again he does pride himself on being independent. Anywas thank you for writing what you wrote.
Neko-chan97 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
you need to update this story, please, i am begging you to finish it! *Is on her knees begging* Please, please please please pretty pretty please with tomatoes on top...with a sexy hetalia character of your choice. PLEASE FINISH IT
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
great story wish it would continue~