Reviews for The twins birthday
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww babies! But ouch! poor Liz! NAtural Childbirth for twins and no drugs!? How did the plane not crash and burn? Anyway, great story.
KellyEliz chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Update! It's good so far! Update plz!:)
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Lov it!
Joelle Hart chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
The BPRD vs. BPRD scenario is something I haven't seen done before, it's intriguing and pulled me right in. However, I found the explanation for that scenario rather hard to believe: there's definitely anti-nonhuman sentiment running around in the BPRD just under the surface (or even blatantly, as in the first movie when Manning called Hellboy a freak), and I could see it increasing after Bruttenholm's death, but this "Captain Ahab"-like character (it's Ahab, how'd you come up with Ahern?) is too beyond that to be believable. It doesn't feel true to canon anymore. At least you need to explain that in more detail, and also explain more clearly how John came back from Antarctica.

My big criticism said, just about everything else feels very true to canon - you've got some excellent characterization, especially in Krauss and Myers. Great job at Krauss' speech patterns and the actions of the ectoplasm. And I'm quite happy to see John Myers coming back in a post-Golden Army fic.

My favorite line in the story is the one about mugging Indiana Jones - I LOL'd.

Why on earth do you call Liz "Miss Shepherd?" Last I knew it was still Sherman.

You need to be more careful with editing. Here's a selection of typos I noticed: the vehicle that flies is called a "plane" and not a "plain";"cockpit" is one word, not two; "rather than" is proper instead of "rather then"; "hast" should be "haste"; "YOUR unique state", not "you're"; "‘Charies Angels’"; "captain Ahern" is AHAB; "Their so… wow. Red, Where parents." - THEY'RE SO, WE'RE parents

Come to think of it, the title of the story needs an apostrophe - it should be "The Twins' Birthday"

Overall, the story could use refining, but it's definitely fun and intriguing - I hope you do write the promised bigger fic that this introduces, I've put you on author watch.
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Really liked the story. I hope you continue it.
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh! I want to know what happens now!