Reviews for Aftermath
GrimFWaters chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I want to write a really meaningful and heartfelt review, but I can't right now. You wrote this well,
Robward17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Well shit. Now I'm a blubbering mess remembering the inhuman howls that came from my sister's mouth upon learning her son (and my Godson) had shot himself. That was 2 years ago & those sounds are burned into my soul. Nothing, absolutely Nothing can repair the damage he did to so very many people left behind. It's beyond words. Linda
An chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I am a survivor of suicide. I am 16 and i have attempted three times. I have also known people that have commited it. You got the emotions right
psychopath convention chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
So sorry for your losses.

This is an incredible oneshot.
TerraTakaya chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is such a sad story, as all your storys are exept Birth and Rebirth are. Your stories are very emotional, but I love them. Keep up the good work! Alice
AsISinkDownIntoLight chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
How do you review a peice of work like this. It was writen from the bottom of your heart and I could tell you belived every word writen. All I can say well done for having the guts to write such a wonderful fic.

I'm ashamed to say I once came very close to commeting sucide, nobody knows, I suppouse you are the first to hear. Then after everything, I heard of a sucide of a peron I use to go school with, he was in a diffrent year, and I had never actualy spoke to him, but it still hit me hard enough to knock myself out of those thoughts. I still have the occasional though like that but i'm happy to say I'm on the mend.

Thank you for writing this and thank you for reading my review
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was insane. I can't even describe how touching and real it was. Thank you for writing this, and I hope that this will help someone who needs it. Much love,

Anna
love the unknown chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
That was one of the most heart breaking stories i have ever read. It's made me realise that even when you feel alone and that noone loves you there are always people who do and always will even though you dont see it and feel it.

I'm so sorry for what youve been through, you must be increadibly strong to be able to write about it.x
Forgottobealover chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This story made me cry, and Its really just amazing :), I Loved it -
Dolly Renee chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh! I loved this so much! It was so sad! :(
kaylinwriter14 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
This story, and especially this Authors Note hit me hard.
Suicide has been in my thoughts lately.
Not seriously- but after certain big events happened to me. The words always pop in my head. "I wish I would die"
I haven't really thought about it too much or planned it, or anything like that. Just because I can't stomach the thought of someone finding me, of going through this.
I know people love me, but their love won't change anything.
If I was by myself, I would have downed a bottle of pills already.
kaylinwriter14 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
GOD! YOU made me cry so hard!
I loved how everyone had a pov. But Bella's was so... meaningless... just to short.
I would have like to have seen Jacobs Pov too.
LostPrincess94 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
i cried so much when i read this. thank you very much for sharing this with me. it really moved me. you are such a great author who manages to convey deep painful though very real feelings to your readers. i am very grateful that you shared this with me. thank you.
EdwardBella chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
First, I will start with the chapter. You wrote everyones point of view very well. It was so sad, you made me cry. It was that well written, and it was that sad of a story. I liked the secret you added between Rosalie and Edward, it fit both characters perfectly and was very touching.

Now to the AN. I can't even imagine everything that you have gone through in life. I am reading Broken, and with the personal information you hav given in these two stories, I am just amazed. You have gone through so many horrible things, and yet you seem so strong. You can write about these things so well, and give strenght to so many people out there. I am so sorry about everything, even thoguh I don't know you, because even though nobody should have to go through these thugs, many have, including you. But I also applaud you for your strenght, because you have so much of it

Katie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You just ripped my heart . Best story i have EVER read. I'm still crying. I've been crying for over a half hour. Wonderful story. Your a terrific author and i hope to hear more stories from you!

xoxo