Reviews for Make it Through
DragonFire Princess chapter 23 . 6/16
WOW, Super chapters!
LOVE IT, hope you'll continue to update the story.
SweetCrusherGirlGhost180 chapter 23 . 6/10
So is Ichijo and Aido together or no? Cause I love that pairing...wish there was more of it. :3 So yea.
Or is there another story you know of that is based on the pairing?
HerBrokenSmile chapter 23 . 6/4
This story is perfect. I have to say the epilogue was my favorite. Zero was totally in character. Yup this is definitely one of my favorite Vampire Knight fics.
Ohhh Sh*t !
I been reading your story.. but Stopped.. then I continue again... and then I see that your from Philippines too.. Wow.. amazing .. I really love your story: Make it through...

It really shocked me.. cuz your grammar are so good!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 16 . 4/26
great chapter loved it lots
reddoggie chapter 23 . 4/26
Amazing story! Aww, the carrier idea was cool, specially Zero becoming one. ;D Ha ha, it was cute reading the progressing love between Kaname and Zero. The ending got me, lolz. Pissed Zero because he was knocked after their first time! Super good story, thanks!
icutkey chapter 23 . 4/17
Awesome awesome awesome author nim thank you for the beautiful story :).. Love u :)
Nicole13-1991 chapter 23 . 4/2
This story was awesome! and actually the first Vampire Knight fanfic I've ever read lol. great job!
Anime-Magic12 chapter 23 . 3/13
In my opinion, this story rocks. I'm kinda sad it ended, though. Fantastic ending to chapter 22. Luv it
MisoaUzuki chapter 23 . 2/22
Wait it can't end like this?! what happened to aidou and ichijou?! I've fallen in love with that pairing! Anyways, amazing story and plotline ! I hope to hear u soon
KxZ fan chapter 23 . 2/10
Is finally end! I m happy & sad because such nice story ended. I love mpreg genre & uke zero. I hope u mayb will write a sequel to it. The growth of Hiroki & mayb another pregnancy tht don't hv fighting & everything.
Awe so adorable! Sequel please with their family life! XD
Tal chapter 12 . 1/25
Omg the carrier vampire in this chap sounds like Fai D Flourite from Tsubasa Chronicles. And his mate is Kurogane. The description fits them perfectly, I could spot my OTP anywhere! :D
Ann Periwinkle chapter 23 . 1/23
#GrinningLikeAnIdiot
" what bothered Kaname was that Aido was holding Zeros hand. His Zero. "
Lol. I died laughing