Reviews for Chained to Despair
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
nice
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
AW! this grabs you by the heart as soon as he asks if ryou can hear him and it doesn't let you go! *hits fave button* wow!
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aw no Thief KING! ..I always had the theory that zorc and Thief were combined :P
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
My soul...it hurts for both.

I love how the procession of events/thoughts is. Partially because it reminds me of a story I wrote for school (although mine wasn't depressing; it was pure comedy) in its detatched, show thoughts only way.
JackSkellingtonFTW chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This story is gorgeous.

It's so dark and sinister and totally faithful to the series. Such an interest side to the character too! I imagine this is how Bakura would think when pondering his connection to Zork. It was beautiful and made me sad, the way he reflects on how his spirit is slowly shrivelling away with a sort of detatched attitude, as though it is happening to someone else. Then, as the end approaches and his death is upon him, he cries out to Ryou for help. Why? Because Ryou is his host and he relies on him (and loves him, in this crazy Tendershipper's eyes). So bloody beautiful! Tendershipping FTW
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh, I really like this story! It's so intriguing the way it's done, with Yami B talking to Bakura. 3

Man, that would be so horrible to exist for so long, while he slowly becomes part of Zorc. ;_;

I really like when he asks Bakura whether they should fight to live. It's almost like he's just tired of it all, but is curious enough about Bakura's thoughts to keep trying to live, if that's the way Bakura feels.

Oh gosh, the ending was so awful, with Yami B being torn apart and calling out to Bakura to help him! ;_;
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This made me feel bad for the guy. The end was especially saddening... Poor Thief King D:

Man, you're good at this Contemplating Our Navels thing. Whenever I try to write it, it always comes out garbled and disjointed.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
First off, I really like that prompt, I must say. 3

This is really creepy! I didn't follow the ancient Egyptian arc that closely, so I'm not quite sure what's canon and what's your own interpretation, but I really like the idea of Yami B having sort of been tricked by Zorc. I'm eager to see what you do with these two next.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Well Yami Bakura, you just got your desserts. You AND ZORC! Atem unleashed The Creator and sent BOTH OF YOU into OBLIVION! Ryo Bakura is now free, free to live his life without either one of you creating havoc and chaos anymore.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ooh, this is so sad. ;_; Poor Yami B... Him realizing about Zorc and then saying that he envied Ryou because his spirit was still free... But then saying that Zorc will be after him, too...

And then him recounting the final battle and feeling it... So chilling!
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
GAH! XD . GOOD I COULD SCREAM!

8D AIEI love how someone else has the same ideas/feelings about Bakura/Ryo and the confuzzling-ness and can write it down Damn well!:3

*shakehands* THANK YOU!
Wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ah, this was really sad. Well written, but very sad.