Reviews for Universal Conspiracies
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Great story. Please keep giving us a few Sam/Jack romance stories! Many of us are still in withdrawal.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Quite an enjoyable romp...with a fine, quiet, sincere ending. I loved it. Thanks!
The Shinster chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Fantastic story! Totally classic Sam and Jack adventure story. And any story where Jack gets to shoot Kinsey is a bonus :) I love Sam and Jack's interaction throughout the story, you capture their mannerisms and voice extremely well (as always). Your stories of Sam/Jack as a couple seem so natural and completely in synch with how I think they would be. Kudos to you! I read this story way back when you wrote it in 2009, but found I didn't leave a review. This story definitely deserves a review, so here I am! I can't wait to read more of your work. Any updates to Aftershocks? Thanks for sharing!
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is one of the best s/j stories I have ever read. You have their dynamic down perfectly - no one is the hero in their relationship, they are both really good soldiers who work together. I loved the part where they do the math: there's seven guys, but if the two of them are together, it's no problem!

Nice job.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Great story. Glad that even as a three star General, Jack can still beat the bad guys.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This has got to be the best short story I've read in awhile. I enjoyed it very much.
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Jack's not the only one who's thankful. Had me worried there for a while...
Athena121 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was perfect! Just the right amount of adventure and drama mixed with love and boiled down to a perfect sweetness.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I finally got the chance to read this, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was an unexpected Thanksgiving theme, but that's what made it fun. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
LY00 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Great story! It's been a long while since I've read a good action/drama story that is both well written and has in-character S/J ship. And it's always fun to see one of the good old villains like Kinsey come back. Thanks for writing!
SqueeG-1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
As always, a great story. Loved that you brought back a favourite (read: incredibly smarmy) villain.
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I love any story that has Jack and Sam married and happy together, but yours are my favorites.
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i loved the part when the president says that jack is the only 3 star general to get kidnapped as bait for his wife lol. I really enjoyed this story.
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was great! Such a good story and so in character! Certainly made my thanksgiving!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was really good. Not like the usual Thanksgiving stories we usually read.