Reviews for Betrayed
noo! you ruined it, Sheppard should left them with no word after all that happened!
hifield chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Your first story was really great ... I enjoyed it very much!
hifield chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
No, no, no, no ... I don't want him leaving ... he may not come back. Terrible plan - lol

Good chapter ... have to run to the next chapter.
hifield chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
How hard this much have been for John ... it all looks so discouraging right now. Can't wait to see if Carson's plans work out for his return.
hifield chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I'm so hoping Carson can straighten everything out and help physically too if John needs it.

On to the next chapter.
hifield chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Oh no ... what's in the letter. Hurry and find him!
hifield chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Where are they? Is there no visitor's day?

Where is his team?
hifield chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Oh ...I don't like John hurting let alone be in trouble with the warden!
hifield chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Bummer ... I hate to see our flyboy hurting. Good chapter.
hifield chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Great beginning! Really enjoyed it.
Castielle chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Oh.

My.

God.

You cut his hair? How could you?

Haha, awesome story so far, I'm off to work but I'll definitely read the rest later!
Kariesue chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
This was pretty good for a first story. The storyline was fairly solid, your writing style is enjoyable and easy to read. The Shep whump was great. Some of the other comments already mentioned: making sure you edit for spelling and grammar, but it wasn't so bad that I stopped reading. Often times I will. And we need more insight into John's thoughts and how he came to his decisions. SHOW us all the bad things that led to his resignation, don't just mention that they happened.

I'm going to check out your other stories now because I think you have great potential.
Space1Traveler chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
My sentiments, exactly: "just couldn't take her happy smiley face right now". **shudders** PERKY people are just...**shudders**!

I liked you story very much. That's John, Lt. Col Issues. Thanks!
The Starplater chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
whew! A happy ending! i was worried, last time i read a story where Sheppard wasn't happy it didn't end well for him, I'm so glad to see him happy again in your story. I know, i know, i'm a sucker for happy endings. :)
shepsgirl72 chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Good to see the team reunited, even if they did all have to follow Sheppard to Earth to do it. And he's made peace with his brother, too. Even better in some ways as it's always struck me as sad that Sheppard felt he had no family to speak of.

Glad he chose to stay with Atlantis, I don't see him as the corporate type. :D

This was a great attempt for a first fic. I hope we will be seeing more from you in the future.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »