Reviews for Shadow of Doubt
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
just letting you know, that was an immensely enjoyable read- had everything nice in it, my favourite characters (even if some of them are dead .), a mental breakdown, humour and progression. The characters all seemed believable with the originals, an overall, this was just so freaking nice to read. Thanks for your work!
oakleaf chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
This is such an interesting and unexpected exploration of Kira's character. This is one of my favourite ways of interpreting his character and his relationship with Ichimaru, which is such a rare one, so thank you for this.
I love the pace of your story and the way you draw in all of these different points of view from so many people. I especially love Ichigo's chracterisation, though everyone was portrayed beautifully.
Awesome story, well done.
arsay chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Hmmm I feel really sad
Both characters are very well developed, and I loved them both. But it was really bittersweet. I couldn't help but feel as if byakuya deserved more. Kira is lovely and both boys loved someone greatly in the past. But unlike byakuya who is willing to open his heart again, Kira is determined to be Gin's forever. The name on his back and Kira saying that he would submit to gin if the dead ca,e back is proof enough. While with byakuya you ge the sense that if he fell in love again there is the chance that the person can mean more to him than hisana did. I really loved the story but felt as if it wasn't fair to byakuya. Yes he seems to be happy with the chase but I wanted someone to be utterly devoted to him. Guess I just like byakuya better. Now I have to go and read a happy sorry cuz I'm crying for him :(
Tokoloshe chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
The conversation between Byakuya and Kira was very interesting. The fact that Byakuya shared so much with him show how far they have come. They both show respect for each others past. Ten years later – I see them basically reverting to their old selves here. I like how this ended – leaving things open for interpretation. To be honest I am also not sure if this is love yet – maybe in another ten years. But I can see that they could be good for each other. Lovely chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
*Screams and flails wildly* before this fic I would never have considered those two as a possible pairing, but you are such an awesome writer that it's impossible to not too love every word and to love the way you portray the characters! I look forward to reading more!
Tokoloshe chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really love the interactions between Byakuya and Ichigo here. Byakuya really shows a different side of himself (which is very much in character still). Wonder if this is going to backfire on Kira and Byakuya. Ichigo is very insightful here and most likely know Byakuya better than anyone else here. Thanks for this chapter. Did not expect is so soon. It was really a treat.
Tokoloshe chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
It seems like does this every few years. My feelings is that this is the reason why there is a rating system in place and the responsibility of the authors to rate their fics accordingly. Hope that the transition to Archive of Our Own goes smoothly.
Cptn. Suz chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
Please post another update with your AO3 name once you get your account setup so we can follow you over there :)

Hopefully this round of FF censorship is just a phase as has happened here on occasion.
Tokoloshe chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Urahara was a good choice here for the talk. Love a meddling Ichigo.
Rindou Kiara chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
Yay... you updated... I'm so glad. I was wondering if Byakuya and Kira would talk to each other again. I can't wait to see what happens next. update soon.
Letainajup chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
I was almost moved to tears with the incident the boys had to face because of those pods! Especially now the aftermath with Izuru and crying to Ikkaku! OMG it was so sad about always wanting to hear those words and now that he has he wants them erased! Oh its such a dramatic yet powerful thing, I am so eager for the next chapter! Thank you again!
Tokoloshe chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
I was looking forward to reading this chapter. At first I felt disappointed because the talk between Byakuya and Kira did not take place, but then I realized that the timing was not right and it would have felt rushed. And just that Byakuya would not have allowed the invasion of his privacy. Kira and him sadly is still strangers to each other. They only been around each other recently and trust has not been build as yet.

I am two minded – was Kira visiting Byakuya to check up on him or was he in need of a talk and Byakuya did not pick up on his subtle hints? Maybe a bit of both. So everything now caught up to Kira and we see his real emotional state. You really don‘t take the easy route with the characters. Glad that Ikkaku was around to save our blond.

You are one a a few authors that surprises me. I was expecting one thing to happen and getting something else. Makes for good intrigue and makes me want to come back for more and more as there is so many unresolved issues.
Letainajup chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
I am happy to have caught up with this story, i am still luving kira and seeing the future and how he still struggles and yet gets stronger is still amazing! This is also great to read your work during finals, thanks so much again for all that you do! I enjoy this story, even Byakuya and his struggles! Oh even though it was not real, the fact Kira getting to be held by Gin again!
just a girl two chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
Ohhhhhhhhh...that was so AWESOME... …it had been such a long time since I read this story. I can't wait for the next chapter...0…
Tokoloshe chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
I was really worried about the psychological scars that will be left after what they encountered in the previous chapter and are now confirmed. What happened just shows that their hearts have not completely healed. I especially feel sorry for Shuuhei and Renji here. Kira really shined in this Chapter as the person who on the battlefield takes charge when needed and also take care of the people that are important to him in and off the battlefield. I am glad that Kira approached Byakuya and would love to hear the conversation that will take place now. Again a brilliant two chapters.

Just a little something – the following line from Chapter 6, I just love for some reason: “And when a trout suddenly jumped up and caught one of the iridescent jeweled wonders, the ripples echoed in Byakuya's soul.”